Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If youre bored tonight...

dgmodel

If anyone is bored tonight, and wants to chill theyre more then welcome to join me at a party tonight in New Hyde Park. (yes unfortunatley long island, <I hate it there too>) Its a halloween costume party (derf) and Costume a must... anyone interested Pm. or whatever... and ill get back to you as soon as possible...

Just bring a bottle, and youll be aiight...

btw Apples is going... if that intrests you a lil bit more...

we did not go to SF... the party was sooo wack~!~!~!~!~! the only thing that was good was the chips... Yo marko i hate all of melissa's friends.. they sooooooooooooOOOOooOoOo... wack...

especially Velma... corny ass shit.. she has a big ass chin... kinda look like a female jay leno.... this bitch got mad at me too... fucking crotch bitch.. yo i will not attent more of these getups...

i was soo sad alll fucking day... and this bitch got to get up all in my face... well hopefully the Geek convention is good tomorrow.. COMPUTER SHOW~!!~~!~!~!~!

sorry... the highlight of the evening would have to be When we Set my pants on fire... ahahahahha...

What about the other girl that was with Velma??? shes kinda hot no? Id hit that shit...

I missed out on Synderella420 and her lovely friends as well she never stopped bye...

:( :( :(

omg!!! I cant stop fucking rolling reading apples posts lmao!!!! lolol!! You are too fucking funny!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry me adn my girlie oculdnt make it :( Went down to philly last night!! Long asss mofo drive lol!! So u guys had a bad night huh?? I had plenty of those lolzzz. So next saturday I am hitting vinyl dying to check that place out if you 2 nutjobs want to meet up let a girlie kow lol!!

yes... Zonkes~!... DG was dance in the street like a dick, like a fag... and his pants ripped~!~!~! lol... and he got like a whole in his pants... and then i was smoking.. so i decided to burn his pants.. ( i was a little tipsy let me remind you ) so i lit his pants.. and next thing you know the fucker was on fire... and then he got a mad big whole in his pants... exposing his farmer long johns... and then he got out of control he kinda riped it and made it bigger.. and i could not stop laughing... so i just said fuck it.. i grabbed one end.. and pulled with all my might... next thing you know his pants are in 2 peices.. ( cheap ass salvation army gear )... i left that niggah in shambles... yes this was after he was in a wheelchair and i was pushing him into shit.. like walls desk, chairs, people... i laughed soo hard my stomach almost let go all my shots... fucking jello shots.. they soo yummy.... i had over 25 of them things.. in 1 sitting... fucking had all the flavors... yo DG, did you know your sister was hiding the watermellon in the frigs.. them shits were mad good... half jelly.. half liquid... mad hot... if you want more details... reply... :)

i cant believe I only mad 2 bucks from that whole fiasco act i did for everyone... shit... everyones cheap these days huh?

And i cant even find my 2 bucks... fuck...

At that point i was having a really good time... I just hope everyone knew i was clowning around and that im not like that in real life... imagine???

First Impressions count I heard somplace...

So there were some interesting moments to the night 2 freakin stooges I swear lol!! That was too funny, Shit I would have been lmao the whole night lol!! Well in situations that arent that good I guess you have to make the best of it and I can see you guys did lol!! I cant believe you set marko on fire lmao!!! Then ripped his pants oh god lolol!!!! Fucking hilarious!!

most of our crew went as scooby doo gang...

i wanted to go as a mazaratz or a taliban, and run around the party throwing baby powder at ppl and throwing fireworks ...

(you know those lil ones that you throw on the ground and they pop... ) but my friends flipped out and said no way. its not right...

whatever its just a joke... so we wound up doing scooby doo...