Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new twilo ? ? ?

realz

Originally posted by raincry

I got an e-mail from Twilo saying they will be having a release party for their scrapbook, complete with Pazon. Does this have to do with the new club? Phazon and Sasha and Digweed. Yay!!! :)

Yes i got the same email...

lol

A friend also told me that the owner of twilo said on the msg boards "to be ready to wait on line in the cold" or osmething liek that :o

Originally posted by realz

a friend of mine just told me the new twilo will be opening up somewhere downtown in Nov/Dec.

going to be called... MADE

3,000+ venue ?

is this a rumour? or a fact..

It's stooooooooopid that's what it is!!!

If it was a new Twilo, why would it be called Made?

fucking idiots :blown:

- Pete

:shades2:

Originally posted by schwingep

It's stooooooooopid that's what it is!!!

If it was a new Twilo, why would it be called Made?

fucking idiots :blown:

- Pete

:shades2:

I do not think it is a new Twilo, I think it is just a new venue with the same ideals that Twilo had. Supposidly (don't know if this is true or not so don't quote me on this) the people responsible for this new venue are the same people who bring talent to Vinyl, a former Twilo owner (not sure which one), and someone involved with Vinyl management. This is what I have heard. Then agian... this could just be another rumor keeping up our false hope, although... it would be nice. :)

Originally posted by djdekanemit

Its gonna be called Groove Jet, I believe after the club that was in Miami years back, I also belive it is with sasha and digweed bcause Baundra who booked all the djs at twilo is behind this new place.

Yes, that was his name (lol, i am horrible with names). Doesn't he now bring in some talent for Vinyl as well now that Twilo is closed (hence Howells, Seaman, etc...). Correct me if i am wrong.

Dont know for sure, but a few of my closest friends...one goes back to HS...used to promote for Twilo. I remember the name Made for the new club. Its been done with a good amount of secrecy, but if my boy tells me, I'll believe him. Hell, he introduced me to Twiloboss after all, so I go with him. Made...the child of Twilo.

here's the scoop...

Twilo has reopened in Long Island sponsered by www.bumpnyc.com

although this is not the same twilo that we all miss, it seems to be a knock off....

as for twilo heads....

Twilo is throwing their Halloween LOFT party...

for details, visit the NYC MSG Board on iloveraving.com

and look for the Twilo Loft INFO....

Twilo LOFT is gonna be open Wednesday for their Halloween party...the loft is fully equipt with phazon so be prepared!