Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ughh, I can't find no info for this paper I gotta do

wtfff there's nothing i can find online about diagnostic ultrasound, wtfff I keep goin around in circles. ughhhhh

like i need to know the history about it and stuff, ive gone to like every search engine and its all BULLSHIT WTFFF

ughh what do i do anyone??? help pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Diagnostic Ultrasounds... hrm... this might help. Ultrasounds are most commonly known as a process used to view a baby inside the womb as it grows.... the same technology is used to find tumors and to detect anything that might be going on inside the body (kidney stones, internal bleeding, fluid in the lungs). I know diagnostic ultrasounds are used often in veterinary medicine due to the fact that animals cannot tell you what is wrong with them... and instead of doing an xray sometimes ultrasounds are done. I hope this helps.

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

at least, he didn't work a uranus in there

at least that could made a cheezeball pick up line...I mean we all know he's drooling after Romy and heranus anyways....hehehe

juuuust kidding...

:tongue:

wait wait, that might signify a rimjob or something...lemme try another smilie...

:D

that's better