Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You're life's a closed book.. Anyone else ever been called shady and secretive?

is it wrong to keep things to yourself sometimes?

sucks when someone asks you a personal question then gets pissed when you dont' wanna answer it.. i mean, just b/c you told me, w/o me ever asking, i should be obligated to tell you?

i just dont' think its right..

and specifically, when a bad experience from your past is what is stopping you from opening up, is it still wrong?

just pondering some things.. sorry to ramble.. if you females weren't su ;ch sketchy psycho freaks this wouldnt' be such a problem ;)

Originally posted by PFloyd40

sucks when someone asks you a personal question then gets pissed when you dont' wanna answer it.. i mean, just b/c you told me, w/o me ever asking, i should be obligated to tell you?

and specifically, when a bad experience from your past is what is stopping you from opening up, is it still wrong?

just pondering some things.. sorry to ramble.. if you females weren't su ;ch sketchy psycho freaks this wouldnt' be such a problem ;)

LMFAOOOOOO

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hahahah, i hear ya bro.... get em brandie!!!! :rolleyes: jkjkjkjk

peace out

gianni

why, Rob? who is she and what did she ask you? ;)

i can be secretive about a lot of personal things. i disclose information when i feel comfortable talking about it, and comfortable with the person. the latter includes trusting that they will not make any rash conclusions about me, will hold the information in strict confidence, and will not react in some stupid way about it. choosing how you reveal information to people is how you determine how much you trust a person, as a person and as a friend, and how much you want to let them "in". anyone who pushes to get "in" will only find themselves struggling with a greater resistence

someone who values you as a person does not need to know facts and details about your history to evaluate you

you totally have a right to your privacy. a lot of times i won't answer a question unless i know WHY they are asking.

don't you love it when someone asks "can i ask you a question?" sometimes i say, "sure, you can ask, but that doesn't mean i'll answer!" asking doesn't mean getting answers! even if you answered, if it's not what they expected for hoped for, they'll turn it around to suit their purpose. maybe we should just all follow the "don't ask, don't tell" rule!!!

Originally posted by boa_boy

I hear u 2 Rob, it seldom comes up, because I maintain an aura of overwhelmingly open bookedness, yet do keep a lot of stuff hidden away all mysteriouslike.......and yes I can be a manipulative prick ;)

see i'm more the opposite.. i've always been fairly closed book.. except for a couple times, one of which i regret..

that is the problem..

Originally posted by kludgio

why, Rob? who is she and what did she ask you? ;)

i can be secretive about a lot of personal things. i disclose information when i feel comfortable talking about it, and comfortable with the person. the latter includes trusting that they will not make any rash conclusions about me, will hold the information in strict confidence, and will not react in some stupid way about it. choosing how you reveal information to people is how you determine how much you trust a person, as a person and as a friend, and how much you want to let them "in". anyone who pushes to get "in" will only find themselves struggling with a greater resistence

someone who values you as a person does not need to know facts and details about your history to evaluate you

does strict confidence even exist anymore or has it ever?

can one truly absorb information about another w/o their image of that individual being tainted?

what if there are somethings abotu yourself you choose to keep completely to yourself.. not telling anyone?

does that still mean you dont' trust that person in particular?

ugh

I really do not take offence when people tell me that the answer to a question that I am posing is too personal. I usually try to understand them when they say that and respect their right to privacy.

I could be called secretive and hidden, but that does not mean you should be lurking in the dark corners of the city and talk to the voices in your head, does it?

Fuck them... you don't

have to tell anyone anything that you don't

want to. Just tell them straight out.. leave

me alone! Just because you keep things to

yourself, doesnt mean you are bad or secretive...

shit, if you told everyone everything they

wanted to know it would be boring.. and

vice versa. So, don't stress... let them be mad.

does strict confidence even exist anymore or has it ever?

can one truly absorb information about another w/o their image of that individual being tainted?

what if there are somethings abotu yourself you choose to keep completely to yourself.. not telling anyone?

does that still mean you dont' trust that person in particular?

ugh

fuck em... fuck em in the ear...

Originally posted by cazz926

Screw them nosy bitches. If they wanna hear something, then give em something to hear. Tell em something really random and bizarre like you like making love to warm wet socks and you just urinated on yourself.

bwahahahaha

cazz, will you marry me?

Originally posted by cazz926

Only if (and I think you feel me on this) we get into personal talking when there's a blunt involved.

So did ever make it to Dance Ritual? There's barely any talking there.

mad L's

and havent' made it to DR at centro.. school's a bitch.. havent' gone out in months actually.. u?

Like a tiger, my eyes be

swindling like palm trees

Swaying as a hip above pubic interests

Being taken out of context is a context of its own

Opening up to the chosen few, savoring their dome

Whom delights like bats in the sky

inhaling lovers mist as a begger to a swig

Taken out of context is a trick of sly proportion...Saint!!!

Originally posted by Saint

Like a tiger, my eyes be

swindling like palm trees

Swaying as a hip above pubic interests

Being taken out of context is a context of its own

Opening up to the chosen few, savoring their dome

Whom delights like bats in the sky

inhaling lovers mist as a begger to a swig

Taken out of context is a trick of sly proportion...Saint!!!

damn bro.. been a long time.. how ya been?

i'll need a couple weeks to decipher.. look back around the 10th of november or so, and i should have replied by then ;)