Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Zoran Perkov and Spoony D wreck shit on Thursday!

Thanks to everyone who supported the movement last Thursday! Help keep the vibe alive with Zoran Perkov and Spoony D!

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 1 :: CYBERIA @ TRUE:

The new party spot for downtown bad boys, girls, and robot dogs.

===================================================================

28 East 23rd Street between Madison and Park Avenues

Doors open at 9 PM :: 21+ with ID :: DANCING ALLOWED!

$10, $5 with RSVP / FREE for ladies before 10 PM

To RSVP or for more info, visit http://www.headrushmusic.com

What a turnout last Thursday! Let’s keep the underground dance movement growing. We’ll be bringing more of the deep, pounding dance grooves to keep both your mind and body stimulated.

This Thursday, Twilo-vet Spoony D raises the roof with his groovy, out-of-the-ordinary house beats. Zoran Perkov takes you even deeper with hot and heavy trance rhythms. Rhythm Addiction’s Sanjay and Mantra open the evening with sexy progressive house.

Downstairs in the Abe Simpson Lounge, we’re joined by Kieran’s house and trance beats, straight from Ireland! Hydration and Wise Guy finish you off with underground trance and techno grooves.

RSVP at http://www.headrushmusic.com to get in for only $5!

Cyberia.jpg

True_Flyer_Back_Oct-Nov.gif

I know that you may be beat after your Halloween revelry, but we really need your support on Thursday! If the party doesn't go well, we're going to have to close it up--one less venue for the underground jocks like Zoran and Spoony (and me, hint hint). Please show your support, even if you can only stay for a couple of drinks.

Peace,

David Christopher

www.headrushmusic.com

Small changes to the lineup in the downstairs:

Kieran from Ireland will be spinning from 9-11 PM. Mike DeMartinis (Wise Guy) will be spinning from 12:30-2 AM. Hydration may not make it due to illness, so I may fill in from 11-12:30 AM (depending on whether I can find a cashier!).

--David Christopher

Hey everyone--

Here's the deal so that you can catch both Zoran and Seb Fontaine without killing your wallet.

Ask for the Clubplanet list at True and get two people in for $5, (four for $10, etc.). Sanjay and Zoran will be spinning from 9-12 AM, then Spoony after that. Please have a drink or two--I have a nasty bar minimum that I need to make (don't worry--I make no money off the bar).

True is located at 28 E. 23rd St. between Park and Madison (close to Centro!). Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more info.

Peace,

David Christopher

HeadRush Music

Thanks Dave! That door prize is kinda nice. No worries about the drink thing - i don't think i've ever looked at a bar without having at least 2 drinks!!!

So, get this, i'm hauling some SF / JP heads in for some of Z and Spoony's wacked out trancy business....lol. This'll be fun!

GO YANKEES! (btw) Was at the stadium last night for utter total chaos and pandemonium. Since only our local table jockeys could top that sort of thing i gave up my ticket for 2nites game to catch the TRUTH in stead :)

Originally posted by dbilas

Wow, Barvybe...I'll take the tickets, you can run my party! :)

--DC

u have to sit next to fat Anthony, Tom the Sherrif, Knobby, Donnaho and the other bleacher creatures, curse homophobic obscenities at the right fielder, and jump up and down energetically for 3.5 hours or so without the aid of booze or tunez......