Clubplanet Nightlife Community

King Reviews???

Vinyl holds 800 poeple legally....actually 750 & every Friday there is 900 people there with their arms in the air screeming "DANNY!!!"....and if the DJ with "no vibe" was Tiesto your all on crack. The Vibe on his night was insane..........like nothing I have ever seen before......and the 1100 @ KING was in and out all night so the party was good but could have seemed dead

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Who said anything about Danny? World HAS had other guest DJ's in the past few weeks. HE is not who I was making reference to, but thanks for your 2cents.

I believe King's holds approx. 1500 people. ONLY 1100? I don't think 1100 is so bad, considering it was the first night of the party, the party was hardly promoted at all AND there were god knows how many costume parties going on that night. How many people do you think Vinyl holds Mr. "beyourself420"?

So you think roxy was upscale?? hhahaha. i loved roxy, but it was not upscale. well, i guess you would, after a summer spent dressing your best at tempts. u seem to know it all, huh? but just to give you a brief update.

I recieved 3 seperate invitations from kings for last saturday night. An email, a phone call from a promoter, and a flyer. So what else would you like them to do as far as promotions.? Write it in the sky for all those dedicated denny fans. And my friend that went at 1am said that it was rather empty....like 250-300 max. :D All that you have proven so far is that you don't know anything but anything, except licking and sucking denny's balls all over these message boards. get a grip, and face REALITY the man sucks. which is why he can't hold a job in NY. choo choo is waiting for him to go back to jersey.

Originally posted by promo1

Here a real review. Kings was empty. Very small room. No vibe horrible crowd( the crowd that was there anyway). Another denny FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldnt happen to a better nicer person. World was awsome!!!!!

I take it you had the pleasure of experiencing the denny "i think i'm KING/god/almighty one" too. i guess they are so good that it takes the 2 dj's followings to hold a spot in ny.hahahah. and it wont be for long before everyone learns what you and i already know. DENNY TSETTOS STINKS!!!!!:gas:

Originally posted by slim007

promohomo is back, dont miss him on the one and two this sat. at world . . .

promohomo just to make us all feel a littel better . . .

nobody on this board pays any attention to your posts, 5 poeple that have been posted for months on this board say it was a good time and then ur bad reviews

y dont u use ur time a little better and go promote world . .

late

It's about time new people are giving us some insite about the real deal in ny, rather than those 5 people...the barefoot kmart shopping white trailer trash denny followers from hickstown "upscale" USA:screwy:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

World was awesome? I guess that's why some of World's employees were hanging out at King's. Because World had to "let some people off early." ... Cause it was sooooo busy! That's why you didn't need half the bartending staff you needed last year!!! Oh... what was that you said about failure? and "VIBE"? You want to talk about "VIBE"??? World can't even produce a half way decent "VIBE" when they spend $30K on a DJ. :laugh: :laugh:

They are obviously doing well enough where they can bring in a dj for $30k...pretty funny that your simple mind couldn't figure that out.

Originally posted by realitygirl

So you think roxy was upscale?? hhahaha. i loved roxy, but it was not upscale. well, i guess you would, after a summer spent dressing your best at tempts. u seem to know it all, huh? but just to give you a brief update.

I recieved 3 seperate invitations from kings for last saturday night. An email, a phone call from a promoter, and a flyer. So what else would you like them to do as far as promotions.? Write it in the sky for all those dedicated denny fans. And my friend that went at 1am said that it was rather empty....like 250-300 max. :D All that you have proven so far is that you don't know anything but anything, except licking and sucking denny's balls all over these message boards. get a grip, and face REALITY the man sucks. which is why he can't hold a job in NY. choo choo is waiting for him to go back to jersey.

Yikes...someone seems a bit uptight and frustrated...hey, why don't you try the "Pink Pussycat" on 4th street, :hump: I'm sure that'll suit ya just fine...byob though...right.

I take it you had the pleasure of experiencing the denny "i think i'm KING/god/almighty one" too. i guess they are so good that it takes the 2 dj's followings to hold a spot in ny.hahahah. and it wont be for long before everyone learns what you and i already know. DENNY TSETTOS STINKS!!!!!:gas:

Someone is taking this WAYYYYY to personal. :rolleyes: Get a GRIP...there's plenty more fish in the sea!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

OK I've been reading this thread since it started. Now I don't know Denny. I've never heard him spin. I've never been to Tempts, World, or King. I'm not a Dj or a promoter. the only reason i'm even commenting is because someone on here seems to be taking this WAY to personal. Which can only lead me to one conclusion, Denny rocked you hard one night and totally played you. You obviously have a personal vendetta against the guy. I've heard shitty DJs before and have never gone to the extent that you have to smeer their name. I think it's time to get over him, move on. There are obviously peopel who like him and people who don't. That's called diversity and it's the spice of life. Maybe if you wheren't such a psycho-hose (just an observation) he might of called you back.

Originally posted by nabuc1

OK I've been reading this thread since it started. Now I don't know Denny. I've never heard him spin. I've never been to Tempts, World, or King. I'm not a Dj or a promoter. the only reason i'm even commenting is because someone on here seems to be taking this WAY to personal. Which can only lead me to one conclusion, Denny rocked you hard one night and totally played you. You obviously have a personal vendetta against the guy. I've heard shitty DJs before and have never gone to the extent that you have to smeer their name. I think it's time to get over him, move on. There are obviously peopel who like him and people who don't. That's called diversity and it's the spice of life. Maybe if you wheren't such a psycho-hose (just an observation) he might of called you back.

My thoughts exactly! Can you say......USED???? :rolleyes:

What a stalker!!!!!!! :goofy: :goofy:

although i was quite amused by the conclusions you have both jumped to...let me take the time to say NOT IN THIS LIFETIME. Nevermind his cocky "i think i'm god" personality...but have you even seen what he looked like?? NO THANK YOU.

:puke:

I don't need to be a groupie...i have a boyfriend. but bumparella, seems like besides the snorting being #1 for you....you must be denny's #1 groupie. :hump: can't find a real man?

although i was quite amused by the conclusions you have both jumped to...let me take the time to say NOT IN THIS LIFETIME. Nevermind his cocky "i think i'm god" personality...but have you even seen what he looked like?? NO THANK YOU.

I don't need to be a groupie...i have a boyfriend. but bumparella, seems like besides the snorting being #1 for you....you must be denny's #1 groupie. :hump: can't find a real man?

your posts are annoying....they serve no purpose..and you make no good points!!!! what are you trying to prove?!!? go away...no one gives a flyin fuck what your *BITTER* ass has to say!!! sorry... nice try ....but u lose!!!!

Not a conclusion as much as an educated assumption. I tell it as I see it. Why expend so much energy and time lashing out at someone if they didn't cut you deep. So you think he's arrogant, ugly, and a shitty DJ. Why not just say your peace and move on. Like I said I call it as I see it and to me it looks likes he cut you deep and you are resentfull.

Originally posted by nabuc1

Not a conclusion as much as an educated assumption. I tell it as I see it. Why expend so much energy and time lashing out at someone if they didn't cut you deep. So you think he's arrogant, ugly, and a shitty DJ. Why not just say your peace and move on. Like I said I call it as I see it and to me it looks likes he cut you deep and you are resentfull.

Exactly

Yep! You got me!! I'm a big SNORTER and Denny's #1 GROUPIE. :rolleyes:

And YOU are a WHORE.

Now that we're all squared away..I feel much better. ;)

Please...you said it all...next time...Don't be so easy!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah yeah yeah...you got a boyfriend and I'm Osama Bin Ladin...:D

Originally posted by bumparella

Yep! You got me!! I'm a big SNORTER and Denny's #1 GROUPIE. :rolleyes:

And YOU are a WHORE.

Now that we're all squared away..I feel much better. ;)

Please...you said it all...next time...Don't be so easy!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah yeah yeah...you got a boyfriend and I'm Osama Bin Ladin...:D

WHORE!!!!

It amazes me that you call others "ignorant Fucks" when your mind-challenging hobby is picking fights over the Internet...

Every time I read a post from you it proves more and more what a pathetic joke you are.

I am sure you will some witty come back... Go ahead and call me a slut and a ho and all these other things you presume I am. It has become quite evident that you in fact are the “ignorant fuck” therefore your words of cruelty have no relevance or effect.

I'm quite intrigued with your way of thinking. So i'm a whore because i don't like denny tsettos. or am i a whore because you couldn't think of anything more intelligent to say to me? I really think it's funny that you have never seen me, yet you are so sure that i don't have a boyfriend. I'm sorry, but to me getting and keeping a boyfriend is pretty easy. I guess you must have some difficulties with it being that you think it is so impossible for someone that you don't know to have one.

Don't waste another moment of thougth on this trash talking mess. The girl obviously has some insecurity issues. Everyone is a slut and a ho except for her... With her personality she'd never have an opportunty to be a ho... no man would go near this girl.

She comes on here and rags on anyone and everyone. From what I think is that her life must be so far in the shitter that is actually makes her feel better if she think others are as pathetic as she is.... Too bad life doesn't work that way. No one out there could be as much of a joke as her... no matter how much shit she talks... The girl still trash, lonely trash.

Don't pay any mind to her, one day she do the world a favor and fall off a cliff taking her pitiful excuse for a life and her miserable attitude with her.