Clubplanet Nightlife Community

song id " you're listening to the sounds of tony draper"

pleazeeeee someone help me find this song.......whart is this song called? i want the exact song he plays on fri when it goes

" YOU'RE LISTENING TO THE SOUNDS OF TONY DRAPER....."

pleaze help me find out what its called....calling all exit headz and also what are some tony draper's classics .... greatly appreciated...

thanx guys

Originally posted by bigwill

pleazeeeee someone help me find this song.......whart is this song called? i want the exact song he plays on fri when it goes

" YOU'RE LISTENING TO THE SOUNDS OF TONY DRAPER....."

pleaze help me find out what its called....calling all exit headz and also what are some tony draper's classics .... greatly appreciated...

thanx guys

Isn't that phrase played AT LEAST once during each of his sets?

I think that there is a dub like that or something over his one song "Onto the Rescue" I don't think it goes exactly as you typed it so it might not be the song, but I do recall it starting out with something like: "the one and only DJ Tony Draper" or something to that tone..

LOL - and of course we have our large amount of Draper haters making their cases known (me happening to be one of them.. well I don't hate him per-say.. he's just not one of my preferences..