Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Read This

Felix_Leiter

:puke: uhhh...grind session blows yo. the graphics and the vivid trippy colors were not cool...thps 1, 2 and soon to be 3 are much better, it actaully feels like you know how to skate...for those of us who don't:) I'm beast at that game though, so watch out!

yo grind session was way better....the levels were much much better.....it was way more user friendly.....and wasn't so awkward....imo, hawk was ok, 2 was good, 3 should be the best....but how can you honestly say that the graphics for hawk are better?? also the moves for grind session were better.....:cool:

since were on video games check out on the PS2 "Grand Theft Auto 3"(not for the children:)) but this game is sick you can steal anything,kill anybody,work for the mob,& it has voice actors such as michael rappaport...graphics are sweet fun as hell & addicting......as for tony hawk that game is the most addicting game....luv it......#3 will set a new standard I'm patiently awaiting for it........look how far we come from "skate or die"<commadore 64 to tony hawk.....LOL:D

Guest saleen351

its all about the x-box. I can't wait. Ps2 is overrated, over priced and the best game Gran Turismo was rushed to the market and it suckes compared to GT2. I love Tony Hawk too. I love fucking with the gravity settings and doing mad tricks in the air...Its phat and I hate cirlce jerks!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bless88

yo saleen.....go to eb and play the x box... it's really not that good....and for the price.....forget it..!!!! by the way grand theft auto 3 for ps2 is PHAT!!!!:cool:

The price 299 is the exact price ppl paid last year for the ps2. so a whole year later and a whole generation of hardware and software later you still pay the same price. Built in broadband connection. This system will hook up to the computer so we can trade files and shit like that. Everygame will be on there except nintendo and sony games....Better everything. Maddens 2002 on broadband will be phat! Yes there is no GT3 or 007 but its microsoft, they will rule the market. ps2 is no better then the dream cast and the dream cast is 99 bucks..

X-box needs the games,PS2 has a phat software line-up that will only get stronger exp:MetalGear,Smackdown,NFL2k2,FinalFantasy......right now there are only 2 games i want to check out on X-box....Halo & WWF Raw....thats it........i think sony & microsoft will be the top 2 then nintendo in third more for the kiddies.......doesn't matter to me i will have both X-box & PS2 have the best from both worlds....but not that impressed wit the X-box so far......:D

Sadelb, i just got THPS 3 and i'll wreck u in that too. Ill grind circles around you...I'll even let you use moon physics and i'll still whip yo ass

btw- this wasnt meant to be a video game post even though i pre-ordered my gamecube)

I just wanted to say that i am the man in Tony Hawk :)