Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mugz! Quit Promoting Artsy Crap And Get With The Glam!

OK OK..

Lets get things all out in the open here doggie..

YOU WENT TO DUMBO..

I HAVE PROOF:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63847

(Scroll down till you see Elvis and SBJ)

And there is room for ALL KINDS OF STUFF IN CLUBLAND!

Some people like the FREAK SHOW Artsy crap..

Some people like the Glam..

And some people just don't give a crap if they spin PVD or ODB!

They just want to be apart of a group and have fun!

TO EACH HIS/HER OWN

I'm here just to guide those that are into the "other"..

YOU CHOOSE!

*Pats SBJ on the head

Listen, SBJ, I've met u, and u ain't no glam goddess yourself! Just because no gold-chained, tightribbed t-shirts are chasing your tail around the dancefloor doesn't mean the party is wack.... Just because they let ppl in whether they are wearing Armani, Salvation Army or Army/NAvy doesn't mean the party isn't full of beautiful, sexy bitches who could rival you any day of the week....and just because the DJ's compilation isn't available at tower records doesn't mean they can't hold it down...so come on, SBJ, come out of your fancy dog house, free yourself from the leash of high-fashion and give the mutts and Mugz a chance.

i'm with the bitch on this one.

listen, freaks. trying to bash the glam scene and proclaim to be anti-glam just so you can project an image of going against the grain and quote-unquote be original only makes you more pathetic than the "glam" scene.

you are, ultimately, just another "glam" scene, in your own freakish way, and just trying to draw attention. in your own quest to be "different", you have successfully achieved a level of pretentiousness that by far exceeds the "glam" scene that which you say you detest.

hypocrisy can often be detected in mirrors. look into it and you'll know what i mean.

Guest tilly
Originally posted by rustednutts

listen, freaks. trying to bash the glam scene and proclaim to be anti-glam just so you can project an image of going against the grain and quote-unquote be original only makes you more pathetic than the "glam" scene.

you are, ultimately, just another "glam" scene, in your own freakish way, and just trying to draw attention. in your own quest to be "different", you have successfully achieved a level of pretentiousness that by far exceeds the "glam" scene that which you say you detest.

hypocrisy can often be detected in mirrors. look into it and you'll know what i mean.

I'm dizzy

AHHHHH THE REPLICAS ARE TAKING OVER!!!

Uhh, I mean the alter egos that is....:tongue:

Originally posted by tilly

I'm dizzy

and the freak responds. pretending to have a level of snootiness with your so-called witty quips only reinforces the fact that you know nothing.

i will assume that you are suggesting i talk in circles and are making you dizzy. my retort? drugs a bad. stay off of it.

Originally posted by lavendermenace

AHHHHH THE REPLICAS ARE TAKING OVER!!!

Uhh, I mean the alter egos that is....:tongue:

LM

There are clones all around us..

(I count three MUGZ CLONES that I know of)

Only one posts here..

But OTHERS are also the product of that which I will call:

"THE BIZZARO WORLD COMPLEX"

The Negative inversion of all we are..

It's a paralel universe that is all around us but often makes a leap into

THIS REALITY..

WHY ELSE WOULD PLACES LIKE TWIRL,SF AND EXIT

EXIST?

They are the door way into THAT WORLD..

some people step in and never come back..

*There is a MUGZ Clone that lives in those realms..

I see him once in a while..

(He wears tight pants and works doors for Centro..)

BEWARE THE GLAM CLONES!

Guest tilly

and the freak responds. pretending to have a level of snootiness with your so-called witty quips only reinforces the fact that you know nothing.

i will assume that you are suggesting i talk in circles and are making you dizzy. my retort? drugs a bad. stay off of it.

uh, i'm even dizzier! uh.

Mugz, I have to agree with SBJ - you have soldout - you are now officially a "promoter" and everything is about the bottom line for you!! You don't care about the common folk anymore!! You can now officially be called Mugslut- - hahahah lol

Look at this propaganda post - You start with SBJ attacking the glam scene and trying to make it a Glam "fake" and what is wrong with clubbing Vs. the real scene "the underground" - I don't know mugz this all seems like a marketing plow to me - along with the pictures and all!!!!!!!

Originally posted by crobra

Mugz, I have to agree with SBJ - you have soldout - you are now officially a "promoter" and everything is about the bottom line for you!! You don't care about the common folk anymore!! You can now officially be called Mugslut- - hahahah lol

Look at this propaganda post - You start with SBJ attacking the glam scene and trying to make it a Glam "fake" and what is wrong with clubbing Vs. the real scene "the underground" - I don't know mugz this all seems like a marketing plow to me - along with the pictures and all!!!!!!!

this is turning into one big professional wrestling match...

Speaking of which...never got to see the ultimate breakbeat dancing championships between you two....