Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No More Vicious at SF this friday:(

Originally posted by ggfella4

i still cant believe this shit...why would anyone not want vicous spinning. i mean he brings in such a big crowd...this is why i need my own club so that i can have vicious the resident dj :mad: :mad:

peace out

gianni

yeah, u and me will open up our own club. johnny will be our sat nite resident, and scot project will be our monthly fri resident, with the other fridays being open to lots of guest dj's

Originally posted by inyourdreams

Yup...he got mad cuz he did Exit and told him he doesn't want him at SF.....

i actually believe that reason casue i heard that reason some other time about another dj...he doesnt want his dj's spinning at any other new your clubs

what an asshole

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

No more JV at Factory because he played at Exit??? No wonder NYC clublife is such a fucking joke. Douche bag owners running shit to the ground. And I just want to say this really fucked up my weekend. :mad: :mad: :mad:

i agree bro.....the nyc club scene is shit right now and with moves like this it brings it down even lower

:( wow what a disapointment. This is just making my day even worse.. I can't belive this shit. I can understand him not wanting Jonny to spin in that shit hole, but why does he have to ruin shit..and fuck up my friday night..I like Joe lodi so it won't b a totally beat night. What a bitchy old Queen!!

:mad: :bigfinger

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i hope SF is fuckin dead this friday and richard grant kicks himself in the ass. u wont see my ass there now

ME TOO...I HOPE THERE IS NOT ONE FUCKIN PERSON IN THAT GOD DAMN PLACE, JUST FOR SPITE. WHAT A DICKHEAD MAN!! I STILL CANT GET OVER IT. .......I JUST HOPE VICOIUS WILL FORGET THERE AND HOPEFULLY SOMEWHERE ELSE WILL GRAB HIM FOR A RESIDENCY.

PEACE OUT

GIANNI

Originally posted by crystalmethod

I believe Johnny spun at a BENEFIT at Exit...

How lame is that, give me a break Richard Grant.

In the words of a certain owner of Twilo: "Grant is a 60 year old faggot."

Real quote.

LOL

yea, hes a dickhead

peace out

gianni

why doesnt everyone just chill the fuck out???

it seems to me that no one knows the exact reason why he cancelled JV, but if Grant did cancel him, he'd have to have a more than valid reason...

it sounds a little like when junior vasqeuz left SF in order to "broaden his horizens." grant wasnt having it...and so he left him out permantly and junya went to work for peter gatien at palladium....

now..remember....johnny's only residency is SF on a monthly basis...HE HAS A COMMITMENT TO SF...if there was an agreement that he doesnt spin anywhere else, then vicious would be smart enough not to do the exit gig, and if there was, then Grant was right to let him go....

but, in the end, no one knows the real reason why vicious was cancelled...and hey, it might be rescheduled...so everyone just calm down and let's find out why exactly he was cancelled that night...

Originally posted by highmay

why doesnt everyone just chill the fuck out???

it seems to me that no one knows the exact reason why he cancelled JV, but if Grant did cancel him, he'd have to have a more than valid reason...

it sounds a little like when junior vasqeuz left SF in order to "broaden his horizens." grant wasnt having it...and so he left him out permantly and junya went to work for peter gatien at palladium....

now..remember....johnny's only residency is SF on a monthly basis...HE HAS A COMMITMENT TO SF...if there was an agreement that he doesnt spin anywhere else, then vicious would be smart enough not to do the exit gig, and if there was, then Grant was right to let him go....

but, in the end, no one knows the real reason why vicious was cancelled...and hey, it might be rescheduled...so everyone just calm down and let's find out why exactly he was cancelled that night...

not quite..

i'm willing to bet they have no contract.. ergo no agreement, not even implied.. b/c if it were, johnny would have spun his so-called "monthly" gig in june and july which he clearly did not...

its petty bullshit on grant's part...