Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Richard Grant Is An Asshole Thread.........

Originally posted by vision

dick grant is a fuckin dick!!!

don't know him personally..never even heard of him but what the hell he can still go fuck himself...fuckin asshole

msoprano...don't know you either but i got chr back

i'm bored

haha

no doubt

Originally posted by vision

now i know who dick grant is and i'm still with msoprano...he is an asshole with wet dingleberries...how the fuck are you goin to cancel the guy cuz j v cuz he spun somewhere else...he should cater to the people not his ego

EXACTLY..HAVE SOME FUCKIN CLASS GRANT...THIS JUST GOES TO THAT HE IS A SELFISH BASTARD AND REALLY DOESNT CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPEND...CUZ HES GETTIN PISSED AND CANCELING A DJ THAT SPUN AT A FUND RASER...IM NOT JUST PISSED THAT ITS VICIOUS THAT HE CANCELD ITS JUST THAT FACT THAT HES A FUCKIN DOUCH BAG FOR CANCELILNG ANY DJ.

:bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger ASSHOLE!!!!!

PEACE OUT

GIANNI

Originally posted by ggfella4

EXACTLY..HAVE SOME FUCKIN CLASS GRANT...THIS JUST GOES TO THAT HE IS A SELFISH BASTARD AND REALLY DOESNT CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPEND...CUZ HES GETTIN PISSED AND CANCELING A DJ THAT SPUN AT A FUND RASER...IM NOT JUST PISSED THAT ITS VICIOUS THAT HE CANCELD ITS JUST THAT FACT THAT HES A FUCKIN DOUCH BAG FOR CANCELILNG ANY DJ.

:bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger ASSHOLE!!!!!

PEACE OUT

GIANNI

True man, this is fuckin ridiculous, so a big FUCK YOU goes out to Richard Grant. :bigfinger

Originally posted by doubtness

WoW....you guys are really taking this to the heart, huh?

casue we are true fans and it sucks when you look foward to something and its taken away casue of stupidity and immaturity

so once againFUCK YOU GRANT :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by msoprano13

casue we are true fans and it sucks when you look foward to something and its taken away casue of stupidity and immaturity

so once againFUCK YOU GRANT :blown: :blown:

So why don't you go rally a few hundred people, get some picket signs, and boycott SF for the weekend. :D

Sorry gotta stick up for Richard here he donated SF for the Children's Hope Foundation Halloween party and provided us with everything we needed for these kids who unfortunately have HIV/AIDS. He has been a raging queen and will continue to be but selfish is something he isn't I said it on another post there must be more to this. Maybe he doesn't want MARVESI's Sloppy Seconds??? He is a business man and will continue to be. And for everyone posting you talked to JOHNNY shut up because you haven't and your BS is stinking up the joint.