Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best alcohol to be drinking before having sex

JonStephen

That's the thing though...I just have no interest. I mean he could be naked in front of me waving it around and I just sit there. I don't want to do anything. But once he starts doing things to me, I will sometimes get in the mood. But I won't start anything. Another problem is we are on different schedules. I have to get up early in the am and he often doesn't, so when I need to go to sleep, he is still wide awake.

Originally posted by roxxy0131

That's the thing though...I just have no interest. I mean he could be naked in front of me waving it around and I just sit there. I don't want to do anything. But once he starts doing things to me, I will sometimes get in the mood. But I won't start anything. Another problem is we are on different schedules. I have to get up early in the am and he often doesn't, so when I need to go to sleep, he is still wide awake.

Well how is your relationship, in other areas? Are you guys getting along ok? How long have you been together? Are you doing too many drugs- or maybe not enough??? Are you on any kind of birth control?

Our relationship is great otherwise. We get along well, have fun together etc. I don't do many drugs...e once and a while and he does too, but he also smokes weed almost everyday. I don't. It doesn't bother me though. We have been together just over 3 yrs now and yes I am on the pill. I thought that the pills may be causing this, so I switched kinds, and that still hasn't helped. Next time I go to the doc's I'm gonna ask her.