Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for pleasure down where?!

angelfromheven

Originally posted by angelfromheven

alright everyone - i have used everything from the shower head to a viberator to pleasure myself... does anyone have any ideas of items that i can find round the house, to pleasure myself w?!?!

Zucchini, cuCUMber, Turkey baster?... better yet, fuck all this bullshit, Ill come over and help you out...

Okay. I have one but it can be done in every bathtub. Turn on the water as if you were taking a bath(full stream). and you position yourself so that the running water hits your clit. It really feels great. But again not everyone can do it.

Originally posted by chula22

Okay. I have one but it can be done in every bathtub. Turn on the water as if you were taking a bath(full stream). and you position yourself so that the running water hits your clit. It really feels great. But again not everyone can do it.

that is what i do. i have one of those shower heads that have a cord that detatches from the wall. that shit is the best. without that, id b lost.. lol

Originally posted by angelfromheven

that is what i do. i have one of those shower heads that have a cord that detatches from the wall. that shit is the best. without that, id b lost.. lol

But the actual faucet equals hands free. Free to do other things. I agree i have done the shower thing. Its WONDERFUL!

chula22: "Okay. I have one but it can be done in every bathtub. Turn on the water as if you were taking a bath(full stream). and you position yourself so that the running water hits your clit. It really feels great. But again not everyone can do it."

Hey that was my answer!

Originally posted by klohe

chula22: "Okay. I have one but it can be done in every bathtub. Turn on the water as if you were taking a bath(full stream). and you position yourself so that the running water hits your clit. It really feels great. But again not everyone can do it."

Hey that was my answer!

HEY Great minds think alike!:D