Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey clubs

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Do not even insult the word CLUB by putting it in the same sentence with the word jersey.:tongue:

Umm...and have you ever been to Tempts before??? and thats not a club??? EAT IT!

To answer the original question, I usually go out in Jersey on Friday nights, and NYC on Saturday...

I like it...call me Jersey trash...say I look like everyone else...blah blah...blah. Born and raised and will most likely live here for a while...I goto NJ clubs (yeah yeah..they aren't clubs.."insert boisterous comment here") b/c I just can't muster up the energy anymore to hit the city...then drive home from SF to my trashy Jersey home in Red Bank at 10 in the AM after nearly 10 hours of dancin my ass off, it just doesn't really excite me anymore.

I'd rather make do with the DJ's that play the shitty music Jersey clubs have to offer...chill with my identical looking NJ friends and then drive 15-20 minutes down the smelly fawkin' parkway to sleep comfortably in my little Red Bank crack shack.

:letsgo:

Originally posted by xwave3000

Hey, so many people seem to enjoy Jersey clubs. My question is why go to a Jersey club when you can go to a NYC club, which are open till like 8am. Jersey clubs close at like 2:00, right?

YAWN. Jesus, like once a week we have to have this conversation.

How bout this sport, not everyone wants to stay up till 8am. Some people like to be home in bed before the sun rises. That ok with you?

why do long islanders go to Syberia? why do people from BK party in bensonhurst?? why do NJ peeps go to Metro/Bunka/whatever???

why the hell not!!??...........who has the energy to deal with NYC on a friday if they've worked all week and been up at 6am everyday?? not everyone is a crackhead sweetie, drinkers get tired after a few hours and call it a night at 3am...

its not that we are all Rah-Rah NJ clubs, cuz we all know they arent the shit, but they are good enough and we have a good time and see tons of people we know.....

Originally posted by sum12nv

why do long islanders go to Syberia? why do people from BK party in bensonhurst?? why do NJ peeps go to Metro/Bunka/whatever???

why the hell not!!??...........who has the energy to deal with NYC on a friday if they've worked all week and been up at 6am everyday?? not everyone is a crackhead sweetie, drinkers get tired after a few hours and call it a night at 3am...

its not that we are all Rah-Rah NJ clubs, cuz we all know they arent the shit, but they are good enough and we have a good time and see tons of people we know.....

That Sum's it UP!!!!

"I KNOWS IT"