Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lawler cancelled 2/night

staceyg5

well guys, I am sad to inform you that this horrible rumour is true. Steve Lawler will not be heading into the US to begin his support tour today of Dark Drums 2. Unfortunately due to the sept 11th terroism the US has not granted renewels on expired working visa's which will illiminate steve from entering the US. I wish we could have brought you this news sooner but we were only informed over the weekend from Balance Promote group that there was a potential problem...(I find this amazing since we are Steves US record label) Anyways, as for the Ft lauderdale event tonight at Stereo : I hope all of you will still come down and have a wicked halloween with the bliss family. We have decided to make tonights event a completely FREE event for all patrons. We will also be giving free bliss mix CD including copies of Dark Drums 2 to every guest through the door~ Tonight is our grand opening and I am totally upset that Steve will not be there but I hope all of you locals will come out to support a good cause.....We are working our hardest to bring you the best possible talent on a weekly basis so lets make tonight, our grand opening, a successful one.....I promise you all wicked tunes and a wicked vibe... In fact Stereo has installed a brand new EAW sound system (just like space) in the venue and from what I hear, it totally rocks....upcoming events from bliss @stereo include anthony pappa, tarrantella v Redanka, Mike Hiratzka, Austin Leeds, plus a very special guest too be announced...I promise you'll be excited with this one...we also feature our weekly residents, myself, Jon Cowan and Kahhz(correy malloy).... Once again, I appologise and I Look forward to seeing you all tonight....

sincerely,

Jon Cowan

Bliss Productions

just thought i'd clarify on here that i'm not jon cowan. just a friend and supporter of jon and rama over at bliss. i just wanted to pass along his words about the event last night (which by the way was a blast!) my name is james sheridan. a few of you may know that i'm the head mod over on globalunderground's messageboard. sorry for the misunderstanding! by the way, jon does post here from time to time, under the name jcbliss. :)