Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious Not Playing SF this Friday

I spoke with JV today and he stated the following:

The reason he is not playing at SF friday is simply because he played for a benefit for the NYC fireman at Club Exit, furthermore JV received no compensation for his performance that night.

My feelings on the situation:

It is downright Un-American to punish a patriot like Johnny Vicious for doing what he does best to support a cause that is within the hearts of all americans in this country right now. If you choose to go to the Factory this friday your not only promoting this type of behaviour by way to old and rich club owners, your promoting the hatred that we as Americans are trying to abolish, lets stand together and go somewhere else this friday and show these club owners that we mean business, that we are not going to withstand this type of manipulation of our club scene's.

Post your comments and I will make sure JV see's them so he knows we are supporting him!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by originalchief

The reason he is not playing at SF friday is simply because he played for a benefit for the NYC fireman at Club Exit, furthermore JV received no compensation for his performance that night.

My feelings on the situation:

It is downright Un-American to punish a patriot like Johnny Vicious for doing what he does best to support a cause that is within the hearts of all americans in this country right now. If you choose to go to the Factory this friday your not only promoting this type of behaviour by way to old and rich club owners, your promoting the hatred that we as Americans are trying to abolish, lets stand together and go somewhere else this friday and show these club owners that we mean business, that we are not going to withstand this type of manipulation of our club scene's.

yo i hear you bro....im all for it....i dont think ill be attending sf anytime soon.....

where we headed on friday i need a place to go

Originally posted by originalchiefS

:

====

Hmmm.... That sounds a good idea to me.... give the retarded owner a lesson!!!!

VICIOUS RULES...................

:blown: :blown: :blown::idea::blown:

Originally posted by msoprano13

yo i hear you bro....im all for it....i dont think ill be attending sf anytime soon.....

where we headed on friday i need a place to go

yup.. i'm all for it too..

johnny was my only reason for even going back there after such long hiatus..

hush saturday?

Fridays at Factory are done for me. This Saturday I'm hitting it up cause it'll be my first time, but depending how that goes, I wont go back soon. Johnny, whereever you spin, you're true fans will be there! Forget Factory, they will be begging for you to come back soon enough.

I cannot believe this situation...

Johnny...if u read this....I am outraged and, not like they've asked me, but if my opportunity comes to spin at factory, I will gladley turn it down after this bs....Its horrible when a class act like Johnny gets a deal like this....

to everyone else....I'm no JV, not by far, but Im playing exit's red room playing the hard shit like johnny (kinda).....if ur looking for somewhere to go....come say hello...

:mad: :mad: SF :mad: :mad:

Mike BuGouT