Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory is Now Hiring Promoters

CAUTION PROMOTIONS IS NOW HIRING TEAM LEADERS

AND SUB PROMOTERS FOR SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS

SUB PROMOTERS: No experience necessary, 18+. Earn $7 per head on your own guestlist, and receive free admission, comps, and VIP priviledges every week.

TEAM LEADERS: Experienced team leaders that either have a solid group of promoters, or individuals who are willing to recruit promoters. $7 per head on your own guestlist, plus $3 commission on your team total. Example: If your team does 100 people, you get $300 commission plus money for your guestlist.

*There is only room for a few teams, so please, only serious applicants contact me.

After two weeks of promoting for Exit, only 50 of the 1500 promoters have gotten paid. Why continue to work hard promoting your list just to get your numbers cut and not get paid?

If you are interested in promoting for Sound Factory, email me quickly. There are a lot of people switching from various clubs to Sound Factory, and the positions are limited.

cautionpromo@hotmail.com

Originally posted by caution

CAUTION PROMOTIONS IS NOW HIRING TEAM LEADERS

AND SUB PROMOTERS FOR SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS

SUB PROMOTERS: No experience necessary, 18+. Earn $7 per head on your own guestlist, and receive free admission, comps, and VIP priviledges every week.

TEAM LEADERS: Experienced team leaders that either have a solid group of promoters, or individuals who are willing to recruit promoters. $7 per head on your own guestlist, plus $3 commission on your team total. Example: If your team does 100 people, you get $300 commission plus money for your guestlist.

*There is only room for a few teams, so please, only serious applicants contact me.

After two weeks of promoting for Exit, only 50 of the 1500 promoters have gotten paid. Why continue to work hard promoting your list just to get your numbers cut and not get paid?

If you are interested in promoting for Sound Factory, email me quickly. There are a lot of people switching from various clubs to Sound Factory, and the positions are limited.

cautionpromo@hotmail.com

nothing towards you butFUCK FACTORY

Seems to me the club scene would be much better off with out promotors and guestlist.

Way i see it i use your guestlist so i pay 25 instead of 30 and you get 7 bucks, i think the club would pack more heads in if they just charged 15 bucks to get in.

just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by greedypete

Is Sound Factory more honest than Exit with payouts? I have been working at Exit and I havent been paid once, and I know I bring at least 20 people every week. Thanks

I dont want to bad mouth Exit, but Ive worked there too and i never got paid either. Ask some other promoters that work for both clubs and hear their opinions. Very few people Ive talked have ever been paid at Exit, but I dont know everyone. In my experience Sound Factory has the most honest payouts. Ive only had one problem in the last 9 months working there. Drop me an email

cautionpromo@hotmail.com

Originally posted by kevinneci

Seems to me the club scene would be much better off with out promotors and guestlist.

Way i see it i use your guestlist so i pay 25 instead of 30 and you get 7 bucks, i think the club would pack more heads in if they just charged 15 bucks to get in.

just my 2 cents.

That would still leave the club short $3 per head of what they'd have been doing with the promoters bringing them guaranteed heads on lists. Honestly, promoters aren't bad people. Some let their egos get away from them and turn into real assholes but for the rest of us... you get the idea. Personally, if I'm going to club and I happen to access a promoter who can save me $$ I'm more than happy to have dealings with him or her.

Yeah there are a lot of shady promoters, but I do think that promoters are important to clubs. Nightclubs are a business, and every business needs advertisement. What better advertisement than people hitting the streets, handing out fliers, and talking to people. Granted there are a lot of promoters that just rely on their friends using their guestlist.

Sound Factory Fridays

The Pretty People Place

18 to party 21 to drink

46 st between 11ave and the west side highway

Dress code is stricty enforced

$30 Regualr admission $25 Reduced ONLY on the"EDDIE ASKEW"GUESTLIST

(To be placed on guestlist you MUST email me at lostintranz@yahoo.com before friday at 9:00pm your name last inital and number of people you will be arriving with)

*Example* Daniela T+5

"When you are on the guestlist all you have to do is arrive to sound factory before 2:00am (Be there early to avoid lines)

You have to go to the guestlist person and say you are on "EDDIE ASKEW" GUESTLIST tell them your name and show them all the people you are with, make sure they mark you off and give you and your friends your reduced admission passes.

THIS WEEK AT FACTORY LINEUP

Basment: HIP HOP By DJ Klutch Spinning only the HOTTEST Hip Hop, Rap, Reggee and break beats out

Main Floor: Joe Lodi and Guest DJ DAVE RALPH spinning the SICKEST house beats you can ever imagine

Fourth Floor: DJ Shawn Ink Spinning house and trance

Dont forget to send me your names to be placed on my guestlist.

Sound Factory Fridays

The Pretty People Place

18 to party 21 to drink

46 st between 11ave and the west side highway

Dress code is stricty enforced

$30 Regualr admission $25 Reduced ONLY on the"EDDIE ASKEW"GUESTLIST

(To be placed on guestlist you MUST email me at lostintranz@yahoo.com before friday at 9:00pm your name last inital and number of people you will be arriving with)

*Example* Daniela T+5

"When you are on the guestlist all you have to do is arrive to sound factory before 2:00am (Be there early to avoid lines)

You have to go to the guestlist person and say you are on "EDDIE ASKEW" GUESTLIST tell them your name and show them all the people you are with, make sure they mark you off and give you and your friends your reduced admission passes.

THIS WEEK AT FACTORY LINEUP

Basment: HIP HOP By DJ Klutch Spinning only the HOTTEST Hip Hop, Rap, Reggee and break beats out

Main Floor: Joe Lodi and Guest DJ DAVE RALPH spinning the SICKEST house beats you can ever imagine

Fourth Floor: DJ Shawn Ink Spinning house and trance

Dont forget to send me your names to be placed on my guestlist.