Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only loser sitting at home right now....

joeg

Yeah... I can't go to NYC because I have to wake up tommarrow for work, and its not fun to be hungover at work.... and theres nothing to do around here with my friends....

So here I am, being a loser, posting on the board...

Atleast its entertaining! :)

haha, ok, so maybe i'm the only loser, sice.... Atleast i'm not the only one doing nothing... (yes, I guess misery loves company... although i'm not really miserable, just bored).

My friend down in VA said he was going to a haunted house, where every time you enter a new room or something, you take a shot of vodka.... it must get really funny if you can't find your way out, lol.

Originally posted by joeg

haha, ok, so maybe i'm the only loser, sice.... Atleast i'm not the only one doing nothing... (yes, I guess misery loves company... although i'm not really miserable, just bored).

My friend down in VA said he was going to a haunted house, where every time you enter a new room or something, you take a shot of vodka.... it must get really funny if you can't find your way out, lol.

dude that would be the bomb I would be lying and shit " no I wasnt in here before now pony up the stoli wolf man !!

Originally posted by joeg

lol I know... I need to find one of those around here next halloween! or fuck, maybe just take the trip down there to "visit him" haha.

sice, why aren't you out doing something? job tommorrow, too?

no if you recall I go to school in ALBANY!!!

so theres nothing to do up here