Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Meetup @ Timo Maas

vaughanz

I knew that would come back to haunt me! I was just pretending to be drunk so I could tell my friends David Waxman drove my car!!! hehe! :laugh: just joking... I was drooling on myself! I'm supposed to work this Saturday. As a matter of fact, EVERY single time you come down, I have to fucking work *argh!! :mad:

You ARE a gentleman though, David... You ALWAYS call us when you are coming into town, and we appreciate that! You never forget the little people (alright, so I'm not that little anymore! :D )! I can promise you that if I'm not working I will definitely come down. I don't make it down to Miami as much as I used to, but just to let you know I'm not fibbin'... the last time I was at Crobar, you were spinning!!! How's that!!!

Timo's cool and all, but I would rather come down and hang with you David! The ONLY reason we're going tonight is because a bunch of us are going to the Family Values Tour show and will be half drunk looking for a place to go, and all of these CP peeps kept talking about a "meet-up"; so I wanna meet-up damnit!!!!!! Do I bring my laptop??? :laugh: Just kidding!

Alright, I guess I forgive you, but in case you aren't working on thanksgiving weekend, I am playing that saturday, too. By the way, speaking of laptops, I just mixed a chillout 2xCD for Ultra on my laptop while I was flying from New york to LA a few weeks ago. It came out pretty hot. It is called Ultra Chilled. Here is the tracklisting:

CD One

1. Dido – Here With Me (Chilin' With The Family Mix)

2. Gorillaz – New Genius

3. St Germain – Sure Thing

4. Morcheeba – Blindfold

5. Bent – Swollen (Café Del Marsh Mix)

6. Royksopp – Eple

7. Massive Attack – Hymn Of The Big Wheel

8. Kruder & Dorfmeister – Original Bedroom Rockers

9. Thievery Corporation – The Glass Bead Game

10. Zero 7 – Destiny

11. Goldfrapp – Utopia

12. Badly Drawn Boy – The Shining

13. Nightmares on Wax - Nights Interlude

14. I Monster – Daydreamin in Blue

CD TWO

1. Roger Sanchez – Another Chance (Afterlife Mix)

2. Jakatta – American Dream (Afterlife Mix)

3. Moby – Go (Jam & Spoon Dub Mix)

4. Ortz – We Don’t Talk

5. Chemical Brothers – One Too Many Mornings

6. Dusted – Childhood

7. Deep Dish – My Only Sin

8. The Future Sound Of London – Papua New Guinea (Dub Mix)

9. Witchman – Leave No Trace (Dub)

10. Alex Gopher – The Child

11. Neon Heights – 16 Again

12. Sounds From The Ground – Lean On Me

13. Taucher – No Need To Ask Baby

14. G Club Presents Banda Sonora – Guitarra G (Afterlife mix)

I'll send you a copy when I get the finished ones in.

Originally posted by staceyg5

HOWEVER, found out that THREE will be in ft. lauderdale this friday night

damn...decisions

whoa? what's this about THREE in ft.laud? i know that I remember reading something about Three@the Saint Wed. Nov 21st., but Three wasn't on the page. Maybe it's just the name of the party?

Any specific details Stac? I would see three ANY day over Timo "NO"Maas!!!

Damn!!!! That's fucked up! Everytime something is going on in Miami... I have to work in Ft. lauderdale... whenever I have something going on in Ft. Lauderdale... something is going on in Miami, THE ONE TIME I can make it to Miami... I wanne be in Ft. Lauderdale!!!! Chris Milo hands down over Timo... but the crowd will be whacked tonight! It is a great cause... The party is called" Rememberance" and will take over Chili Pepper, Sutra, Poorhouse, Stereo & Voodoo. It is a benefit for the victims of 9/11/01. It consists of all kinds of dj's. Three & Noel Sanger being the two bigger names on the line-up!

There is no way I am missing Timo. I know a few others who are def going too but I wont put words in their mouth.

Yes Timo is a better producer than DJ but he is still pretty good and you are guarenteed to hear some new killer tracks that wont show up for a couple months around here. Please give him antother chance if you only heard his last set at Crobar. (

Plus we should try to get the crew together for a preset drink. Lola's or Tantra or something?

Plus I still haven't meet Vaughn.

-Shroomy

BTW in my opinion, no matter who is spining or what the venue, the Ft. Lauderdale crowd will allways be about hooking up first, drugs or alcohol (yeah, I know its a drug too) second, and the music third.

Long gone are the Edge or Early Chilli Pepper days.