Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anal Sex

rrazzorr

Would do it, think about it, or absolutely would not do it?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would do it, think about it, or absolutely would not do it?

• Females - Pro Anal
    • Males - Who Ask for it
    • Females - Against Anal
    • Males - Who Against it
    • Females - Not Sure

Originally posted by blueguy808

well, I'm a guy against it. Not that I wouldn't do it if asked, but I would never ask. Yes I've tried it and it was ok, but I just couldn't get it out of my head how nasty it was. I'm a big boy and have been there and done quite a bit. it might sound a bit contradictory, but I enjoy a little ass play from a girl...a nice tongue or finger while getting head...

Dude,

You Seriasssssssssssssssssssssss???

Originally posted by tastyt

You're an idiot... It's not "what" you do but "who" you do that makes you gay, straight, bi or what-have-you... go buy a fucking dictionary you close-minded moron.

And since "gay shit" is soooo offensive to you... I'd just like to say- look in the mirror Miss Thing, because denial ain't just a river in Egypt!!!

Why don't you try fucking some hot chick's tight little asshole and maybe you'll realize what you and your girl are missing.

How old are you, 15???

18, and i will never try to do that to a girl because the butt is exit only and i do not want to get shit crumbs on my dick and i think i'm not missing anything good about fucking someone in the ass because i'm not gay.

Originally posted by rrazzorr

Well now that you mentioned, we want to know the whole story of your, uhm, friend...

Perhaps you care to share with the rest of us???

;) ;) ;)

No simply he was hittin from the back, then whne he took his dick out boom, it had some shit on it:puke: :puke: yeah fucken gross..ewwwwww damn girls need to keep their shit clean

Originally posted by flying_high

...see, the words "sometimes its not so bad" don't really seem too attractive to me. Does this mean that sometimes it is rather bad...well, well, well...I'm just wondering :confused:

well yeah it is bad sometimes, it can fucken hurt. I think its worse than losing ur virginity...but the right lube does help;)

Originally posted by purt

male not against it, but i dont ask for it, never tried it but id be willing to depending on the girl

Dude, you could already cast a vote as Males - Who Ask for it

Oh yeah, don't try to depend on a girl too much

I don't know how you been getting sex 'til this point if you depend on a girl

:) :) :)

Originally posted by rrazzorr

Dude, you could already cast a vote as Males - Who Ask for it

Oh yeah, don't try to depend on a girl too much

I don't know how you been getting sex 'til this point if you depend on a girl

:) :) :)

maybe i misinterpreted that option, but i dont ask for it? i casted that vote anyway. by depending on the girl i meant there might be a girl with a really great body and a cellulose ass and id rather do her normally than anal, and it depends on the girl because its not something that im really really attracted to, so shed have to be pretty good looking. im superficial.:tongue:

Originally posted by boogie1060

18, and i will never try to do that to a girl because the butt is exit only and i do not want to get shit crumbs on my dick and i think i'm not missing anything good about fucking someone in the ass because i'm not gay.

18??? Surprise, surprise. Maybe with a little more life experience you'll open your eyes. And no I really don't care that you don't want to bang a chick in the ass, that's just personal preference. But hopefully the logic behind it all will change as you open your mind and expand your horizons.

OwCh!

Is all I gotta say....

ive tried it only on 2 occasions and they both were extremly painful. The first time was ok, once it started to feel good he came which sucked and the second time was a favor to a friend because he never did it before. (hes been my booty call for about 6 years now) :D

Im not totally with it but whatever floats ya boat

It's not my thing though

hurts to much:(

Originally posted by medows20

OwCh!

Is all I gotta say....

ive tried it only on 2 occasions and they both were extremly painful. The first time was ok, once it started to feel good he came which sucked and the second time was a favor to a friend because he never did it before. (hes been my booty call for about 6 years now) :D

Im not totally with it but whatever floats ya boat

It's not my thing though

hurts to much:(

Realy, just like that, did it as a favor?

Daayymmnnn!