Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anal Sex

rrazzorr

Would do it, think about it, or absolutely would not do it?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would do it, think about it, or absolutely would not do it?

• Females - Pro Anal
    • Males - Who Ask for it
    • Females - Against Anal
    • Males - Who Against it
    • Females - Not Sure

Originally posted by boogie1060

i voted males against it, and i think males who said they ask for it would do it to girls and men because its the same and i think thats some gay shit.

because if you go to prison it might get tempting to yall who ask for it

You're an idiot... It's not "what" you do but "who" you do that makes you gay, straight, bi or what-have-you... go buy a fucking dictionary you close-minded moron.

And since "gay shit" is soooo offensive to you... I'd just like to say- look in the mirror Miss Thing, because denial ain't just a river in Egypt!!!

Why don't you try fucking some hot chick's tight little asshole and maybe you'll realize what you and your girl are missing.

How old are you, 15???

Originally posted by tastyt

You're an idiot... It's not "what" you do but "who" you do that makes you gay, straight, bi or what-have-you... go buy a fucking dictionary you close-minded moron.

And since "gay shit" is soooo offensive to you... I'd just like to say- look in the mirror Miss Thing, because denial ain't just a river in Egypt!!!

Why don't you try fucking some hot chick's tight little asshole and maybe you'll realize what you and your girl are missing.

How old are you, 15???

i knew there was a reason why i took a liking to u........ :D :D :D

Originally posted by fierydesire

Thats probably b/c they don't want to get shit on, believ me my friend had it happend to him:eek:

Well now that you mentioned, we want to know the whole story of your, uhm, friend...

Perhaps you care to share with the rest of us???

;) ;) ;)

Some occassional shit on the dick is the price of doing business kust like blood on the dick in the other hole. No biggie. Such a small price to pay for banging a glorious rump I am sure.

SO, what do you bi- girls think of having your ass banged while you bag another girl's ass with a strap-on? Sound like a fun sandwich?

Originally posted by mrdick

Some occassional shit on the dick is the price of doing business kust like blood on the dick in the other hole. No biggie. Such a small price to pay for banging a glorious rump I am sure.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

u have such a fine way with dirty words. tastyt, have i told you lately that i love u?! :cool: hahaha.

well, I'm a guy against it. Not that I wouldn't do it if asked, but I would never ask. Yes I've tried it and it was ok, but I just couldn't get it out of my head how nasty it was. I'm a big boy and have been there and done quite a bit. it might sound a bit contradictory, but I enjoy a little ass play from a girl...a nice tongue or finger while getting head...

Originally posted by fierydesire

I used to be totally against it, I thought it was exit only, but hey sometimes its not so bad...just a tip...use the right lubrication.haha;)

...see, the words "sometimes its not so bad" don't really seem too attractive to me. Does this mean that sometimes it is rather bad...well, well, well...I'm just wondering :confused: