Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you kidding me??

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sin no offense JBR is right. Growing up in this area who are you suppossed to root for? Your comment really makes no sense.

I was about to throw my TV out the window last night I was so pissed. Thank GOD Tino and Jeter finally unleashed their swings. I hope they pound the shit out of that Fucking red-neck backwoods hick tonight.

Forget About "Local" the fact that they are a local team has very little relivance, they have fans all over the country. They have been unstoppable for the past few years. They aren't just good, they are truely amazing. They don't just go out on the field an play well, they make this amazing comebacks, just when you think there is no hope... You have Jeter diving in the Bleechers, and Tino hitting home runs. The Yankees are a team that can make the most unemotional individaul jump up and down.

I watched the game last night with my 92 year old grandfather. Gramps has spoken much the past few years, an occational yes or no and your lucky. Last night he was cheering like a crazy man it was unbelievable.

That game was incredible....the highs, the lows....unreal. I'm surprised my couch doesn't have a hole in it...I keep punching it so often every game (not to mention those pathetic Giants games).

So no T&A tonight, huh?? Oh well Emmitt, looks like just Whiskey for a little LSMJ!!!!

Originally posted by goodfella73823

they were so god dam lucky,now i really know god is a yankee fan,that really sucks.

What do you mean that really sucks. Goodfella don't tell me you are some kind of Mets fan or something. If you are you might as well cheer for the Coney Island Cyclones because they at least have a better chance of winning a championship.

Hey Goodfella their is nothing wrong (choke) with being a Mets fan (choke). At least you are (choke) a true fan who is proud (choke) to stick by their team (choke) when they are (choke) losing. Who knows (choke) maybe next year they will be better (choke).

Originally posted by cigs

That game was incredible....the highs, the lows....unreal. I'm surprised my couch doesn't have a hole in it...I keep punching it so often every game (not to mention those pathetic Giants games).

So no T&A tonight, huh?? Oh well Emmitt, looks like just Whiskey for a little LSMJ!!!!

cigs, are you sure the hole isn't from punching.........hahaha........VIVID???

hey nabuc, im always down for some T&A!!! jbr, joeys is the plan for friday, have to go to maxwells (hoboken)first, then meet up later that night....xs sounds good....javy, the cd's are burnt and ready for distribution!!! KILL

Originally posted by Emmitt

cigs, are you sure the hole isn't from punching.........hahaha........VIVID???

hey nabuc, im always down for some T&A!!! jbr, joeys is the plan for friday, have to go to maxwells (hoboken)first, then meet up later that night....xs sounds good....javy, the cd's are burnt and ready for distribution!!! KILL

You're a funny guy Emmitt.

It's going to be 5 in 6 years, 4 in a row, in this age of sports thats hard to do with free agentcy. Derek Jeter is the first Mr. November and Riveria is GAME OVER. AS a die hard Yankee fan since I started playing at the age of 6, you got to feel for my favirote and all Yankee fans favirote Donnie baseball, he leaves and this what happens. If his back never went out on him, he would still be one of the great ones, the only reason his back did, because he strethced out for the ball at first for his team like no other. There isn't and wasn't a NY sport figure playing in NY, in times of struggle, that still had the support of there crowd like he did. To bad in his prime his other teamates(Jessie Barfield,Mel Hall,Roberto Kelly, Steve I'm fat I can't run, I get thrown out before making it to first on a single Balbonie, Sax, Espinoza,Matt Nokes, Lee Gutterman, Cadderrt, and many others ) didn't help him out. He better make the Hall or I'm going to pay a trip to the commitie

Originally posted by tempkid

It's going to be 5 in 6 years, 4 in a row, in this age of sports thats hard to do with free agentcy. Derek Jeter is the first Mr. November and Riveria is GAME OVER. AS a die hard Yankee fan since I started playing at the age of 6, you got to feel for my favirote and all Yankee fans favirote Donnie baseball, he leaves and this what happens. If his back never went out on him, he would still be one of the great ones, the only reason his back did, because he strethced out for the ball at first for his team like no other. There isn't and wasn't a NY sport figure playing in NY, in times of struggle, that still had the support of there crowd like he did. To bad in his prime his other teamates(Jessie Barfield,Mel Hall,Roberto Kelly, Steve I'm fat I can't run, I get thrown out before making it to first on a single Balbonie, Sax, Espinoza,Matt Nokes, Lee Gutterman, Cadderrt, and many others ) didn't help him out. He better make the Hall or I'm going to pay a trip to the commitie

Don't forget Dave "Spagetti" Rigetti , Rick Cerone, and for a short but disappointing stint Bill Maas. That is the only downside to winning 4 rings in the past 5 years is that Mattingly wasn't able to be there for one.