Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you kidding me??

AHHH all these great names are reminding me of the darkest time in sports history. When Met fans would make fun of Yankee fans. How tortureuos that was. Makes my stomache turn to think that they used to make fun of the Yankees the Greatest Sports Franchise in history. Disrespectfull bunch of scabs that they are. Keep the championship in New York with the true New York team. YANKEES!!!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nabuc1

AHHH all these great names are reminding me of the darkest time in sports history. When Met fans would make fun of Yankee fans. How tortureuos that was. Makes my stomache turn to think that they used to make fun of the Yankees the Greatest Sports Franchise in history. Disrespectfull bunch of scabs that they are. Keep the championship in New York with the true New York team. YANKEES!!!!!!

Yo B, The greatest, in my opinion, part of going to the game Tuesday was during the national anthem. When the fire commissioners son got to "Star spangled, Banner yet wave!!!!!!" Everyone in the bleachers screams along while tomahawk chopping at the

26 BANNERS ON THE FLAGPOLES!!!!!!

And that my friend is why they are winning it this year. There is no way in HELL that they can lose to some fucking got lucky expansion team. Please for the past 3 years every team the NL has thrown out there to represent has failed miserably. i mean come on in the past 4 World Series appearence only 3 losses. They came back from being down 2-0 against Atlanta (which was an amazing team, much better than the D-backs) and that Yankee team was not as good as this one. Batista is going down tonight and that FUCKING RedNeck johnson is going down on Saturday.

I was reading an article a week or two ago and the writer was stating how jeter must think that the season runs into October on a regular basis. Think about it evry year that he has been in the majors he has gone to the playoffs and has been to the World Series for except 2 years (I think it's 2). That kids doesn't know how to lose. I don't think he could lose if he tried.

Originally posted by sin-sational

blah blah blah!

Alex Rodgriguez and whatever team he happens to play for at the time rocks!!!

yeah yeah I know you Yankees fans are gonna love that comment!

Bomb the stadium-who cares the Bronx needs some rennovations anyway!

Who Goes there!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: Kevin Mass, he was supposd tbe the next Babe Ruth, what did he get like 21 hrs the second half of his first season(at that time that was great) I think that bum is still in the minors, I remember buying his rookie card when it was hot, nothing now. How about Brian Taylor,the first millioner in High school, broke his arm in a bar fight(my type of person). Sam Millettelo( almost no hitter ML debuit) Jeff Jhonson the next great lefty.Jimmy Key was good even though he looked like a horse jocky. How about Danny Tardaboul, cosidered one of the best in baseball then couldn't play in NY. Cecil Fielder, there was only one fat fuck who could play for the Yanks and that was the babe.

Hensley Mulens he was one dark black person. I'm so glad those terrible days are over, we deserve to win the next 10, and we will, because free agents figure you can't beat, them Join them.

blah blah blah!

Alex Rodgriguez and whatever team he happens to play for at the time rocks!!!

yeah yeah I know you Yankees fans are gonna love that comment!

Bomb the stadium-who cares the Bronx needs some rennovations anyway!

Yes the rock as in rock bottom in their division. A-rod will never, I repeat never win a Championship. He will never play for a good team because they can never afford to pay for any other good players due to his hefty contract. I hope he enjoys his money because it will never buy him a ring.

Yes the rock as in rock bottom in their division. A-rod will never, I repeat never win a Championship. He will never play for a good team because they can never afford to pay for any other good players due to his hefty contract. I hope he enjoys his money because it will never buy him a ring.

The only way A-Rod will get to the world series is if he buys tickets!!!

it's funny Seattle has their best season after A-rod and Griffey are gone. They didn't care about the team only their pockets. I'm happy that they are both sitting home watching the World Series. I hope they get used to that feeling. If the Yankees would have lost to Oakland I was going to cheer for Seattle to win, just because of A-rod. That would have been comedic irony. He leaves seattle for more money and a team that can win a championship. Where did Texas end up this year, I think last.

I was reading an article a week or two ago and the writer was stating how jeter must think that the season runs into October on a regular basis. Think about it evry year that he has been in the majors he has gone to the playoffs and has been to the World Series for except 2 years (I think it's 2). That kids doesn't know how to lose. I don't think he could lose if he tried.

Check out this career:

1995 - Called up to sit the bench and watch as we unfortunately go down to the Mariners (Edgar killed us)

1996 - 4 to 2 (Leyritz's homer made me dent my car roof on the way home)

1997 - Rivera's last bad post-season game

1998 - enuff' said 4-0

1999 - 4-0 (can you say OVERRATED)

2000 - world series and all-star MVP 4-1

Come on boys do you really think I give a shit if he's on a championship team or do you think I like him for his baseball ability!

He's a hottie and the epitome of man!

I don't care if he played for the bad news bears he still rocks!

Jeter wishes he could be half as good!

I really don't care who looks better. Both can get more women than Saleen has inches around the waist. So I can't comment in that department.

As A-Rod puts it "it was never about the money, I feel Texas is the best place for me and I think the best shot to win" WRONG you greedy asshole it was all about the money don't deny it and then say Jeter didn't deserve what he got. Jeter after this year 5 rings in 6 years, he deserves every penny, because he is a team player, and know other player in baseball at his youth years got respect from there older teamates like Jeter, because he is all about the team. A-rod and that fuck face Griffey will never have teamates like Oneil and Tino so quick to defend and praise Jeter. Griffey wouldn't ever play for the Yankee because when he was a little spoiled brat in the Yankee dug out when his father played for them Bucky Dent kicked him out. How long ago was that? Is bucky Dent still with the team? Mr A Rod wanted his own private jet, own locker room, I mean office, because he was to good to hang with his team, then denys it when the Mets blow up his spot. Jeter has led the MLB in the last 6 years in hits and runs, he may not hit as many homers but he does what he is supposed to do and with class. Texas will never won, they didn't need more offense but pitching and with the $250 they spent on A-Rod they could of got it and maybe make the playoffs the next 5 years. The other Rodrigus is the better one anyways, Ivan. And for you, you pussy Greg Maddoux, you turned down 10 million more to play with the Braves because you said Atlanta was more of a winner and better area to grow up, lier you were just so afraid of NY itself, you thought there was no good area to live in and thought you would get mugged. Pussy you ever hear of Westchester? Hey Greg how does it feel to get spanked in the World Series all the time? If I ever see Griffey,A-Rod,Maddoux, or any queer Boston fan in NY I'm breaking there fucking teeth and arms.

I'm not going to argue with you on who looks better. I'm 5'6" and an average guy. They are like 6'1" fucking athletes who make more money standing in the shower than I make in a decade. So I'm sure they never have to worry about a date or sleeping alone.

I'm not going to argue with you on who looks better. I'm 5'6" and an average guy. They are like 6'1" fucking athletes who make more money standing in the shower than I make in a decade. So I'm sure they never have to worry about a date or sleeping alone.

Yeah but as the jerky boys say (in my best voice over)" Yeah but he's an asshole" they may be rich, B, but we got something they never will and that is personality and class!!!!!!!!!!!! Christ, if I had $250 mill I wouldn't be buying 9 cars like these assholes!!!!!

Why did you get me started, NABUC!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Yeah but as the jerky boys say (in my best voice over)" Yeah but he's an asshole" they may be rich, B, but we got something they never will and that is personality and class!!!!!!!!!!!! Christ, if I had $250 mill I wouldn't be buying 9 cars like these assholes!!!!!

Why did you get me started, NABUC!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

No i wouldn't have 9 cars. I'd only have 5. And I would have a 30 room house only 20. I'm not going to critize what they do with that money because I don't know what I would do (besides wipe my ass with a $100 dollar bill just so I can say I did).

No i wouldn't have 9 cars. I'd only have 5. And I would have a 30 room house only 20. I'm not going to critize what they do with that money because I don't know what I would do (besides wipe my ass with a $100 dollar bill just so I can say I did).

I think the first thing I would do is go out to Colorado and pull a DUMB AND DUMBER and give out $100's like they were Jolly Ranchers to the staff of the hotel i was in!!!!!!

How about flying to Jamaica just to pull a 4:20!!!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I think the first thing I would do is go out to Colorado and pull a DUMB AND DUMBER and give out $100's like they were Jolly Ranchers to the staff of the hotel i was in!!!!!!

How about flying to Jamaica just to pull a 4:20!!!!!

Hand crafted glass pipe - $25

Ounce of Hydro - $500

Air fare for around the world trip on Concorde - $80,000

Pulling a 4:20 in every time zone - PRICELESS