Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this has got to stop

knxtc

im starting to get really pissed about the people bashing draper and exit...a lot of people like them...so SHUT THE FUCK UP...its getting really old its starting to get reallllll annoying....STFU!!!!!...

thank you

:bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger

Hate to Tell you this is a messageboard and uummmmmmm unless Bin Laden accomplished his goal We still do have freedom of speech in this country. And if you don't like what people are saying too f@#*ing bad.

Compared to DJs I grew up with and still listen to DRAPER SUCKS BALLS and will continue to because NO GOOD DJ'S LIKE HIM or THE WAY HE DJ'S. AND HIS SELFISH BS HE PULLS BY CRYING AND NOT HAVING MORE GUESTS PISSES PEOPLE OFF.

That's all I had to say :D

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Hate to Tell you this is a messageboard and uummmmmmm unless Bin Laden accomplished his goal We still do have freedom of speech in this country. And if you don't like what people are saying too f@#*ing bad.

Compared to DJs I grew up with and still listen to DRAPER SUCKS BALLS and will continue to because NO GOOD DJ'S LIKE HIM or THE WAY HE DJ'S. AND HIS SELFISH BS HE PULLS BY CRYING AND NOT HAVING MORE GUESTS PISSES PEOPLE OFF.

That's all I had to say :D

STFU!@!@!!@!@@!@

STFU!@!@!!@!@@!@

STFU!@!@!!@!@@!@

Wow now who can't argue with such an intelligent statement :idea:

:laugh::blown: :blown:

but cottoncandydream, you are wrong. draper is not a bad dj. he is pretty good i think. and prob the more i hear him, the more i will like him. but you are right. this IS a messageboard and people can say what they feel.

remember people!

if exit didnt exist the juiceheads would takeover another venue like SF, LL, or Vinyl

exit has a meaningful purpose!

and i also respect a nightclub that brings in thousands of people willing to pay $25 or more (most likely a lot more) to party. draper must be doing something right:idea:

I think that exit and tony draper are perfect examples of two very big life lessons.. Exit is a lesson in if your gonna do something wrong do it big. and Draper besides the first lesson, is a lesson in its not what you know its who you know.. now be honest no one goes to exit for the music when draper is on the main floor he plays the cheesiest ump ts ump ts guido tech I have ever heard last time I saw draper spin I swear I had a springsteen shirt on and keys to someone firebird when I left.. so suck it down junior DRAPER SUCKS EXIT SUCKS

and fuck you too

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

remember people!

if exit didnt exist the juiceheads would takeover another venue like SF, LL, or Vinyl

exit has a meaningful purpose!

wow...strong statement...now everyoner repeat after me...

LONG LIVE DRAPER!!!LONG LIVE EXIT!!!

dt would never allow juiceheads to take over vynil...the vibe would be taken away from the music which is a no no

you guys are calling me the immature one??? i just said i dont' wanna hear it anymore..people have there own opinions on music and i like the music exit has to offer ....and i like the scene...you like your music and i don't mock you on that...so just be quiet...im sure if there were more exitheads on this board that actually cared about your opinions you would hear some of the actual truth...some of your music is terrible...probalby the worst songs i've ever heard...and im sure a lot of other people agree with me...in fact i know they do....thats all im saying...i had enough...this board is starting to bother me

ok Homes Its so on now My music is not terrible thats why I listen to it because It doesn't suck. If I wan'ts sucky music I would listen to KTU... and if more exit heads were on this board Im sure they would be telling us the same thing as your telling us, which is to "stfu" because you dont like hearing the truth about the shitty ass Dj you choose to follow.. If you had a clue you would know that its not the DJ or the Venue its the music... I like the Music people on this board like the Music if danny spun what tony draper spun I would hate danny too ( god forbid ).. and if your so tired of hearing us talk the truth about how much exit the music the DJ and the juciers and guidos suck.. Then STEP for real stop whining.. we're only being real..

( keep whining actually its entertainment for me)

Originally posted by kevinneci

I thought to be a DJ you had to spin records??? I have never saw draper spin any records, so therefore he is not even a DJ! So at least he is not a shitty DJ!

Exit does serve a purpose, imagine where those people would end up if there was no exit.

maybe they wouls stay in jersey

Well That is your rightful opinion however YOU ARE WRONG. Truely you have never even experienced the scene and music we are talking about, because I guarentee that if you had your opinion would match ours.

.VINYL CHANGING EXITHEADS INTO HUMANS WEEKEND BY WEEKEND!!

I LOVE THAT QUOTE!!!! :)

I'm SO sticking that in every profile and sig i have. :) Good call cottoncandy.

Look Draper sucks. I don't care about Exit i have never been so i won't judge.

But i saw Draper when he came up here and spun one night and it was the most excruciatingly horrible and benign performance i've ever heard. There is NOTHING special about his track selection at ALL. ELEPHANTS select records better than he does.

In the end it all serves a purpose. Garbage goes in a garbage can... so i guess Draper goes in Exit? yeah. that works out nice.