Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Start spreadin' the news!!!!

meng

Yankees down 3-1 in the bottom of the ninth with 2 outs.......Tino Martinez up to bat with a man on first.......OH!!!! A HOME RUN TO TIE THE GAME!!!!!!!!

.....bottom of the tenth inning, two outs once again, Derek Jeter up to bat.......OH!!!! A HOME RUN TO WIN THE GAME AND TIE THE SERIES!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

1242307.jpg

Sorry to hear that phrankmeister......must say something when a team is so bad-ass that people are tired of seeing them win.......if only the Dolphins were like that.....

fortunately for me....I've been a Yankee fan since I was 8 years old.......so I love this.......

don't remind me. i'm not happy about it. i'm so f'in sick of seeing the yankees win.

I can understand to a point. Not being a baseball fan, I normally could give two shits about The World Series. It pre-empts The Simpsons more often than not, and I haven't seen Futurama in like forever. But I want them to win, since NYC really needs it right now....

They've been dethroned this year. This is true. But they have not been dethroned as the most winningest franchise in the WORLD. That's what I meant. Hope that clears it up for ya.

;)

and you say their dynasty is over just cuz they lost this world series?.....calm down there, phrankmeister.....

;)

you never know with the Yankees......they've been doing their thing all century......sometimes they take decades off, but they're known to always come back and win championships.......

Arizona did deserve to win, though. The Yankees were struggling throughout this series to catch up to them.