Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you could just "run away"...

Guest jaxl

Somewhere where it's at least 85 degrees and sunny every day. Where I can lie on a beach and be served fruity umbrella drinks by a cabana boy in a loincloth

Originally posted by thehacker

northwest alaska.

me?

someday i'll be rich and famous and

have a place to escape to that looks

something like this...

B00005IABM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Yeah, northwest Alaska, the Tundra, Norway... Somewhere that stays below 55 degrees all year long. And of course, I'll have to get a massive satellite internet connection which it looks like you've got on your desert pad. How else am I gonna play Quake 2 Deathmatches online? :D

Originally posted by joeg

The warm sunny land of FLA.... I've been to the Boca Raton/Ft. Lauderdale area once, and i'm completely addicted...

Its nice to only have 1 season... the other 3 just get in the way... :)

I've been to Florida once, and it was this past summer and I stayed there too. Now there's like anthrax in the area.

somewhere where there is no one and nothing to do!! just absolutely relax and forget about everything!! an actual VACATION from my life!!! seems like whenever i go on vacation i never relax....it's just partying in a different enviroment! maybe i am getting old?!;)