Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Dropped Some Old Skool Pills Yesterday!!!

Ok so I was a lil bored yesterday so I decided to roll.I have been saving pills from some of my most memorable batches over the past 2 yrs or so. Yesterday afternoon I popped a white nike and a green CU from last summer.I ate the nike first and i was rollin within a half hour.The roll from the nike lasted until about 430 or so then i ate the CU.These CU's are truely amazing.About 20 min after popping it I was rolling so hard I could barely see.All in all i rolled until like 8 pm.Does anyone remember these pills because they brought back some fond memories for me.:D

Romy this is for you hun:tongue:

Word....you've got some great will power there!

Fess up! You actually couldn't remember where you hid them and somehow you stumbled upon them right!

Shit the next time you're thinking about cleaning up your joint gimme a call I'll help you look er I mean clean!

Originally posted by flyboy7

woodstock was GREAT, i wanna go to one again (if it's ever going to happen again)

Yeah it sure was.:D Drugs were 95% free for heavens sake!!As soon as I got there I fired up a huge blunt of chocolate(good move)cuz when i passed it to this kid next to me he said he was gonna hook me up "nice" for letting him smoke.We finish smokin and he goes into his van and comes back with a friggin tacklebox full of every halucinagenic(sp)drug known to mankind.When our lil meeting was over i acquired a 10 strip of geltabs,3big ass shrooms, and a hunk of dmt.This kid hit the blunt like 3 times and he gives me like a $150.00 worth of drugs,go figure?I could go on for days about Woodstock..............:goofy: :spin::roll: