Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's your NOW look?

pandorasbox

Originally posted by jessica2394

Currently sporting either very low seven or diesel jeans with lacey and slit shirts with black pointy boots and my denim christen dior or gucci bag! Also loving the low rider corduory pants!!:D :D :D

Ill bee keeping an eye out

A nice CK black sleeveless tee. Black DKNY thin material pants. and a 3 Row Star Stud Belt. size 40 (im a size 33 & not in the loops) I am a fucking rebel but my style has always been to take clean cut trendy look and ad a punk or rave type style in with it. Ive received many compliments so i must be going in the rite dierection!

Originally posted by jessica2394

Currently sporting either very low seven or diesel jeans with lacey and slit shirts with black pointy boots and my denim christen dior or gucci bag! Also loving the low rider corduory pants!!:D :D :D

girlys got taste...7s are my faves..but marc jacobs and paperthin make some adorable jeans 2...throw on sum phat sling backs,ankle or knee boots and any top from intermix <my fave store> any girls bound to be ready :)

hmm - for the clubs where i'll dance:

diesel or puma sneaks, jeans (diesel, d&g, h. lang) or comfy pants (diesel), a muscle tee (pleuger, for example), retro-80s hairstyle (+ a touch of japanese cartoons in styling), silver neck-chain and a spoon watch

for the clubs where one goes to *stand and sip*:

paciotti pointed shoes, incuba pants, replay retro-digital-tv-screen shirt and a versus jacket (+ gucci sunglasses)

Originally posted by dgmodel

"retro-80s hairstyle (+ a touch of japanese cartoons in styling)"

Post Pics... sounds phatty...

hmm i don't feel like posting pics online....however a have and older one which is just a detail of my face, which could demonstrate (slightly) what i meant...:idea:

ahhhhh now i get it... I was trying to do something like that a couple weeks back, but i just couldnt get my hair to stay up the way i wanted... like some dragon ball Z character... I saw it on a guy a while back and i thought it looked phatty, then i when i tried to do it didnt look as good... oh well