Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are you kidding me II

Guest saleen351

Don Mattingly will always be my fav player, but Paul Oneill was my fav that is currently playing. When I played ball I use to study his swing. He will be out of the game in less then 1 or 2 games...Thanks Paul, nine years went by sooo fast and your leaving on top!!!

Carbone thanks bro for calling me SO I GOT TO SEE IT, my dad AND I went to sleep after the 8th ining, WHAT THE FUCK WERE WE THINKING???? lol, ONE MORE BOYS AND WERE DONE!

FOR ALL THOSES MOTHERFUCKER THAT YELL AT JODY AND SUSAN AND THE DOG THAT SAY TRADE TINO AND CHUCK I SAY FUCK YOU!!! TINO SHOULD NOT BE TRADED!!!!!! I CAN' T WAIT TILL 10 AM TO HEAR THE FAN....

Originally posted by saleen351

Don Mattingly will always be my fav player, but Paul Oneill was my fav that is currently playing. When I played ball I use to study his swing. He will be out of the game in less then 1 or 2 games...Thanks Paul, nine years went by sooo fast and your leaving on top!!!

Carbone thanks bro for calling me SO I GOT TO SEE IT, my dad AND I went to sleep after the 8th ining, WHAT THE FUCK WERE WE THINKING???? lol, ONE MORE BOYS AND WERE DONE!

FOR ALL THOSES MOTHERFUCKER THAT YELL AT JODY AND SUSAN AND THE DOG THAT SAY TRADE TINO AND CHUCK I SAY FUCK YOU!!! TINO SHOULD NOT BE TRADED!!!!!! I CAN' T WAIT TILL 10 AM TO HEAR THE FAN....

ummm saleen,Tino is a free agent after this year. They cant trade him.

Originally posted by sin-sational

I still wish the terrorists would have Bombed Yankee stadium!

the diamond backs never should have let that zipperhead pitch!

ZIPPERHEAD:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Poor dude has all his team mates hating him, no one to talk too because he can't speak english. He's probably looking at the quickest way to end it completely:confused:

Kind of feel bad for him, na, not really. Not a Yankee fan but I hope they win it;) ;)