Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD @ Armory Tickets

Triumph

Originally posted by fd1977

whats the dress code in the armory?

how late does it stay open till?

any after parties?

any info would be greatly appreciated.

There is no dress code at Radiate. For an after party, the only thing I can think of is Glow. Tiesto will be spinning there. Not sure about the times. Glow DOES have a dress code, though. Although I have no idea how they enforce it, cause I've seen people inside wearing sneakers and jeans sometimes and I've also seen the bouncers giving people crap at the door, too.

Originally posted by patural9

pvd is on from 11-2 and encore! so give that about 15 mins and then more time it will take to gather your thoughts when the lights come on, by the time you get to yor car it'll be around 3. it'll be interesting.

by the time you drag yourself to your car itll be 3:30 get to Glow after wandering aimlessley around DC it'll be 4:30, get a DRE done on you by GLOW security staff itll be 5.

Oh, by the way, last time I was @ the Armory for Odessey, they only sold beer...does anyone know if they will sell any other refreshments to quench your thirst?

I might have to start drinkin' pretty early for this one...wait I'll be permanently drunk starting that Wednesday. :D :D :D

Oh, by the way, last time I was @ the Armory for Odessey, they only sold beer...does anyone know if they will sell any other refreshments to quench your thirst?

from what i read on the ultraworld website - they will not have any vendors for this event because of the political situation (i guess).

does anyone know if we can bring camcorders? i think i saw someone with it at odyssey but not sure.

Originally posted by nautilus60

From what i read on the ultraworld website - they will not have any vendors for this event because of the political situation (i guess).

does anyone know if we can bring camcorders? i think i saw someone with it at odyssey but not sure.

Gawd that sux, no vendors? The only thing that kept me going after the 7 beers I downed was the lil' old lady that was passing around free chupa-pops...

I dunno about the camcorders, last time I did see some people with them and they did sell cameras inside, I guess the best bet would be to call and ask.

Originally posted by eggmok

10 - 15 min drive . . .

i'm gonna hang with you so you can name all the tracks he plays . . .:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I just found out Glow will be open till 5. So we are gonna try to get outta the armory & over to Glow as quick as possible. Any idea how much tix will be at the door for Tiesto?

Originally posted by twilogoddess

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I just found out Glow will be open till 5. So we are gonna try to get outta the armory & over to Glow as quick as possible. Any idea how much tix will be at the door for Tiesto?

check clubglow.com

the tix are $15 now, dunno how much they wouild be at the door.

Originally posted by twilogoddess

just say you're on a return visit from nyc and from your last glow experience you promise to bump and grind with all the guys that approach you . . .

they'll surely let you in for free if you use that line . . .

infiltration . . .