Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm getting screwed by the (middle) man!

bodi

Sorry, I meant jar, actually the pills are $25 and the jar is $50. But I get every week from this chick and I know shes skimming off the top cuz she introduce me to her "friend". Whatever! Take your fucking $10 I kust want to meet this kat so I don't have to re-arrange my life around this chick's schedule.

the best scenario is to have friends who are drug dealers...your real peeps won't screw you for drugs on the mark-up. but if that isn't possible...befriend your drug dealer....although it may be a relationship forged completely out of convience, it may help ease that stabbing pain you experience in your rear every weekend... :mad: ($25 a pill is nuts)

Well, beggars can't be chosers. I guess I got to deal with what I can get. I just needed to vent. On the plus side, I must say the pills I had were REALLY good, the best I've ever had. Although I've only been rolling since 1997. They had the @ sign on em. Someone will pill reports gave em a 10, and I concur. Nice hard roll for 4 hours. Don't know if K had anything to do with but I had blast!

When it comes to friends...most of the time I hand em out like candy...hate chargin friends...getting $20 for a pill is like pulling teeth nowadaze...dont know ya...$20..friend of a friend...$15...friends $10

Liq's you can do what you want by me...charge anywhere from $55 upto $75 for blue late night.

The game of pillz aint worth it anymore business wise for me...not that I ever did anything illegal...just giving scenarios