Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's ur favorite smoking device???

klohe

What is ur favorite shmoking device???  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What is ur favorite shmoking device???

• bluntz
    • bowlz
    • bongz
    • spliffs

ROOR are the rolex of smoking devices!!!!

No better hit, especially the ones with the ice device..

Nothing like cold smoke coming in:eek: :eek:

Jerome Bakers are kewl too, great glass and designs!!!

Too bad we just broke our ROOR las week. Stupid girl knocked it off our f@cking table!!!!

Anyway, I hate blunts, totally kill the taste of great bud... but blunts are ok when shmokin schwag.

PS Anyone know where to get a ROOR online for cheap??

Whenever I use the vaporizer, it seems like it goes through my stash with the quickness (maybe I have a leak)...smoking bowls, for me, seems like the best way to conserve.

But, I digress. My favorite device has got to be a nice tall glass bong....yummee!!!

Jerome Bakers rule.

:goofy:

Originally posted by joeyb77

ROOR are the rolex of smoking devices!!!!

No better hit, especially the ones with the ice device..

Nothing like cold smoke coming in:eek: :eek:

Jerome Bakers are kewl too, great glass and designs!!!

Too bad we just broke our ROOR las week. Stupid girl knocked it off our f@cking table!!!!

Anyway, I hate blunts, totally kill the taste of great bud... but blunts are ok when shmokin schwag.

PS Anyone know where to get a ROOR online for cheap??

I too broke my ROOR last week, but I wa sthe stupid bitch who tapped it against the wall and the whole base broke off...wtf!??!?!?!?!?

I can't believe ours broke but anyway sh1t happens. Pretty ironic that your broke too. At least it wasn't me or my roomates, cuz someone might have had to move out:laugh: Anyway needless to say that chick is cut off from ever smokin in our apartment again!! Did you cut yourself off:confused: Anyway you have some good tastes when it comes t osmokin devices...We need to get together sometime to smoke:eek: (this last line was like when someone says, yeah we should hang out but everyone knows its not gonna happen)

Anyway we will probably buy a new one with a cool ash catcher.

Peace out Kids!!

Originally posted by joeyb77

I can't believe ours broke but anyway sh1t happens. Pretty ironic that your broke too. At least it wasn't me or my roomates, cuz someone might have had to move out:laugh: Anyway needless to say that chick is cut off from ever smokin in our apartment again!! Did you cut yourself off:confused: Anyway you have some good tastes when it comes t osmokin devices...We need to get together sometime to smoke:eek: (this last line was like when someone says, yeah we should hang out but everyone knows its not gonna happen)

LOL...NO I didn't cut myself off...I luv me too much to do that...I was puttin in the closet and it bounced off the hooka and the wall and...BAM...no more ROOR :( It was a very sad day....to make it worse...I had just bought it a few days before :mad: As for the shmoke shmoke..I'm game if u are! ;)