Clubplanet Nightlife Community

argh i hate...

sexxychicklett

Originally posted by sexxychicklett

why is it that every guy that i end up dating and fall for, ends up being the biggest asshole ever? are there any nice guys out there??? please give me some hope :(

i feel the same exact way

call me optimistic but i like to believe that there are men out there that do have looks and personalities

i find myself dating all bimbos

but dont lose hope

oh and there are nice men out there, but theyre all gay, haha

jk

Guest gabo
Originally posted by roninmess

I am a nice guy. Too nice at times and get treated like shit with every girl I've been with. In my case the nice guy always does finish last.:(

amen to the that!

since I can't get a girl being nice I figured I will start slapping my bitches around then theyll be all over me!!

why is it that every guy that i end up dating and fall for, ends up being the biggest asshole ever? are there any nice guys out there??? please give me some hope :(

you'd better start looking for guys at different places..

Originally posted by roninmess

I am a nice guy. Too nice at times and get treated like shit with every girl I've been with. In my case the nice guy always does finish last.:(

I totally agree, I always find girls that want to hook up, and have fun, but never ones that want a serious relationship, maybe i'm looking in the wrong place

Guest gabo
Originally posted by goldenman

im your mister right! so just IM me and we can start to get to know each other......and then make u the happiest woman in the world:love:

there is no doubt that you're a nice guy. and I am sure you want to get to know her, and by your avatar you REALLY want to get to know her:tongue: :D

I don't think there will be many guys to come out and say they aren't nice. I think lots of guys hook up with girls just to rail them.. thats how it is in high school anyway.. I think sometimes women fall for guys that are assholes because they subconciously know how it will end, and they won't be heart broken.. Some women might be afraid to date the REALLY nice guy, because there's a chance she will really love and lose him. I would consider myself one of the nicer guys. True romance is still around sometimes it's just hard to find (actually, most of the time its hard to find)

so all of a sudden there are a ton of nice guys..LOL ....so what did everyone end up doing 2night...i got to stay home and study and i get to work 2morrow...can my life please get a lil more exciting...anyone care to help me??

Ill help you...