Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Draper Fans...

Well I'm gonna be civil unlike some of you on this board.

I personally am not too big of a fan of Draper. Like I always say, he's inconsistent with his style and spinning therefore he's a not that good of a DJ.

- HOWEVER -

Since you did ask.. I will point out, that I, personally, think that he's getting a tad bit better with his shit. He's improving just the slightest bit -- he used to suck big fat dick but he's getting better. He hasn't been dying out at the end of the night like he consistently has in the past which is always an improvement, but he has a lot more shit to work on. He's definitely not on my DJ list at all (and he never will be) but he hasn't been as disappointing as he has been in the past.

But perhaps I've spoken too soon.. I guess only time will tell.

But I don't think Draper will ever be up to par with real DJs.. some people just don't have it in them. The best Exitheadz can do is hope :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

for the past few weeks Draper has been lighting it up... all these haters could go back to factory and touch themselves cause for reals Draper is really good and he is seemingly changing the club scene ... idun care what your asses say... for realz this board is totally starting to be ridiculous with all your stupid comments... where's al the old cp peeps at...and oh yeah fuck you factory pieces of shit!

for the past few weeks Draper has been lighting it up... all these haters could go back to factory and touch themselves cause for reals Draper is really good and he is seemingly changing the club scene ... idun care what your asses say... for realz this board is totally starting to be ridiculous with all your stupid comments... where's al the old cp peeps at...and oh yeah fuck you factory pieces of shit!

Do I sense some animosity?

Sounds like some an Exit E-Freaks versus Factory Crackheads is a brewin.

Originally posted by PFloyd40

i think your confused... most of the old school cp peeps have probably never stepped foot in exit.. at least on a friday nite anyway...

bitch you know i'm there every friday swining my arms like a monkey.

and yes, people do like tony draper.

go to www.sicktracks.com and look who is voted the best dj in the world by WAAAY too many people. we're talking draper having like 10X more votes than tenaglia. my jaw dropped when i saw this.

but i guess meatheads need a place to have fun too.

Originally posted by bigwill

How the hell is Draper changing the club scene???