Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can anyone help 3 New Yorkers

cro

SOBE REVIEW from a New Yorker: November 8-13

Just wanted to thank everyone for their advice on where to go. We got back yesterday morning pretty much dead from all the paryting we did from the minute we got there.

We stayed a cheesy hotel, but that was in the best location in SoBe. 15th and Collins, accross the street from Billboards, around the block from Crobar and Liquids, just an awsome location...

1st Night thanks to Marick went to Liquids at 1am, got too drunk but had a great time. went to sleep ????????

Friday night - Crobar first phat club I must say, very nice, gives some what of a Sound Factory Appeal to it.....Kinda Look a -like....

Then over to Space.... Nice place, music I thought was amazing on the main floor and the back House Room...High energy in the main room just kept you going.......Need less to say our leggs were killing us the next day....

Saturday - Level, waited 1 1/2 hours and that dick in the front (Maximo) would still not let us in, screw him.... We left went passed the other door, my boy knew one of the guys at the door from here in NYC and we went in Comped with all access wrist bans for the whole club.....That was cool......Was not too into the club though.... the crowd for some reason did not give off a good vibe...... we jetted there and headed over to Billboards.....now that crowd had a vibe to it....mad cool and I met a bunch of people there.......

Sunday was a bar hopping day and night on Ocean....wish we went to Nikki's Beach, but somehow did not end up there....:(

Mad heads on the strip.......Good time had by all.....

Monday off to the Keys to go Jet Skiiing and tues 4 am in the Airport for a 6am flight....

Again I would like to thank all of those who help, and regret not meeting you!!!! There will be a next time.....

PEACE AND LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------>>>

First Thread

I placed a thread last week but did not get much response.....

Was hoping for a better one this time....

3 of us are heading down to South Beach this weekend and would like some help on where to go. I know this could be a bitch cause every week another NYer is asking the same question...

Would really appreciate any help.

We are coming down this Thursday night and are staying around the block from wher Liquids used to be.....We are staying till tues.....

Looking for some clunbs with some hot sounds, and some tips for guestlist and dress.....

Any suggestions would be great.....

I would be happy to return the favor if any of you are coming up to NYC..

Thanks

Peace:cool::confused:

Who is Ra Soul?

Also what is the dress and how are the doors for 3 guys to get in.....We hope to meet girls and have the come with us to the club, but if not is there a big prob with out?????

Thanks man for the help:cool: :D:)

I know that's why I was asking.... I saw Quiver hear at Centro Fly 2 weeks ago, but I would rather see someone else. He;s not bad at all, but did not leave much of an impression on me. I would love to check out new talent......

What is the dress code to these places????

Originally posted by phrankadelic

Rasoul is only one of the phattest deep house dj's from Cali. He's on Naked Music and Grayhound Recordings. DON'T SLEEP ON THIS GUY!!!

Also, on Saturday, John Graham (Quivver) will be @ Liquid. I wanted to see this guy, but I'm not going to miss out on Rasoul.

with ya on this one frank...got my tix already :cool:

cro ...these guys are sending you to the wrong PLACES.

Fri you want to go to Opium, Billboard, Space.

Sat Hit Crobar (upstairs) tip the vip girl to get in...then head to Space like at 4 am.

Sunday go To Nikki Beach Club like around 6pm (weather pending)

if you have a group of guys just gather some money between u and tip the damn doorman thats all. or take your chances and wait.:square:

beyondo...YOU don't know what you're talking about. if you want to hang with the trendy people, try to be in the "vip" crowd, and be around a hundred of people dressed exactly like u, then yeah...you're probably right.

but if you want to hear the best fucking music this beach will see this w/e, dance your ass off with the people that make this music scene, then you go to the spots i mentioned. but then again....what do i know? :rolleyes:

cro cro cro ...........please dont listen to these club dorks.....

you wanna go where theres hot chciks AND good music ...go to where i told you ........

other wise youll end up at some smoky room with a bunch of geeky glow stick nerds who disect the set of a DJ and rip anybody that doesnt agree with em.

dont Miss NIkki beach on sun

Honestly I would like to be at both at the same time. Who would'nt wanna chill with the VIP peeps, they are usually hottie all over the place so it's nice eye candy, but then again, that could get tireing so I would truly rely on the Music...

Plain and simple we want to have fun and not be aggravated waiting on lines all night long... I would rather go to a bar that had good music and get shit faced then wait on line at a club for more than an hour to pay $20-30 to get in and realize that I don't like it.....

Do you see the delema, I guess in my old age of 25 I have become a snot, and most places I go to we usually don't wait for more than (the max) 30hr..... It gets cold in NY you know..!!!!!

Thanks to all of you though, it's good to have everyones opinion...Dressing up is cool but so is dressing comfortable...I have not been clubbing down there, so every vote counts....

Much props, and any more info would be appreciated greatly....

:cool::D :D :D:cool::D:smoke:

Originally posted by phrankadelic

hmmm...wonder whatcha did to get that gift??? :eek:

j/k stac...u know i luv ya ;)

just for the record...

i am not the cp board girl that gets around

actually, more of the friend type and i am only a partial b*tch :)

frank> i know YOU are play'n but others take this board to literal. just wanted to clarify things.

luv'ng ya right back cause' u da man!

hey Cro!

my suggestions for this weekend are: Crobar on Friday. Saturday you could choose Opium Garden, Billboard and/or Crobar or the 3, then hit Space for afterhours. That's it. No need to tip doorman or anything, just show good attitude, hopefully you guys will meet some girls at Crobar on Friday, lately it's been outta hand.

ciao