Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The AbTronic??

I remember a while ago someone mentioning this AbTronic thingy. It was only this weekend that I saw what that person was talking about thanks to late night info-mercials. And now I want to know if anyone actually uses this thing - does it work and more importantly DOES IT HURT?? I mean come on now - electro waves and stuff strapped to your tummy??:shake: I think I'd be scared!

Originally posted by ladybijan22

I remember a while ago someone mentioning this AbTronic thingy. It was only this weekend that I saw what that person was talking about thanks to late night info-mercials. And now I want to know if anyone actually uses this thing - does it work and more importantly DOES IT HURT?? I mean come on now - electro waves and stuff strapped to your tummy??:shake: I think I'd be scared!

what up lady? funny you should mention it, a friend of mine this weekend told me he has it and tried it...he said you could definately feel the electro-currents contracting your abdominal walls...i asked him if he put it up to 10 max level, he said are you crazy!!! he said the higher level it gets the scarier it is.....doesn't want to get electrocuted...hahaha......i'll stick to doing sit-ups!:D

Originally posted by ladybijan22

It was me Lady, I tryed it at a friend's house and I was break dancing from it. I recomend Ab Doer and the wheel:D

Originally posted by tempkid

It was me Lady, I tryed it at a friend's house and I was break dancing from it. I recomend Ab Doer and the wheel:D

I thought it was you but I was 100% certain. I am not going to spend money on that thing - I was more intrigued to find out what people who actually have purchased it have to say about it!!

I will admit to buying the bun and thigh rocker - and when I used it I did see results quickly - but I am NOT going to electrocute myself for a six pack!! I give people credit for taking that kind of chance - who knows what could happen if the thing goes haywire. WIth my luck, I'd have hair like Macy Gray!!!:afro: :afro: :afro:

Funny you should mention that- I watched an infomercial for the ab energizer on Sunday morning, is that the same thing. I was so tempted to buy it, they guaranteed you would lose 2 inches in a month or your money back. I doubt its effective, but iof it is I think I need it!