Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Airport security my f'n ASS

Disclaimer: If you dont want to hear me bitch, then dont read this - thanks :)

Ooookay, if you haven't heard about some jackass gettin through airport security with fuckin mace, a stun gun and 2 goddamn knives you can check the article out here: http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/11/05/gen.attack.on.terror/index.html

Anyway, you would THINK that with all of the recent events, and all this talk about how we're supposedly beefin' up security, that they were actually going to do it??? They're not just gonna stick people there to make us feel secure, RIGHT?! ahh..well yer fuckin dead wrong...and so am i for thinking that....

2 weeks ago my mom went to California...Now I didn't come with her to the airpport...(she flew out of JFK) but my dad told me that when she was boardin the flight, the x-ray baggage scanner thing wasn't working...so they didn't check anyones fucking bag! No, not like they were even checkin random bags...they didn't check a motherfuckin thing...I think if I was at the airport I would've stuck my goddamn thumb up a security guards nostril(sp?) and told my mom not to fly - I mean seriously what the fuck is that shit??? Anyway - on the 18th(or so) I gotta fly to Cali. to go see my mom....I'm indian, but lighter skinned then the avg indian...hence I look middle eastern, and I bet those panzy ass ciggarette suckin whores are going to search me like nobodies fuckin business......or maybe they won't search me at all.

anyway...be safe everyone.

hey bro, sorry to hear that, i hope they dont hassle you. the problem is that we are trusting our lives to minimum wage slouches who are not regulated by any sort of commission. why cant we have units of federal or state police watch over the security operations? it is sooo easy to sneak in weapons on board, thats why the airports are a terrorists best friend. we should do what the Israeli airliner El Al does, have air marshalls on board, have an office of professional security personnel, spend more money on scanning equipment and yes, use profiling. The israelis have done it for 50 years, and never had a hijacking, in fact they caught many would-be terrorists. ironically, EL AL is the only airline i would feel safe flying in.

Dude I know how you feel!

My dad works for Newark airport and when ever I go pick him up or drop him off I get to go in there and get a closer inside look. Now, that is not a great view because most people working don't know the policies and procedures at all. The indenpent companies hire people like off the street and thats it. The goverment needs to regulate this shit.

BTW, my dad works for Continental Airlines and there procedure for hireing is tight.

Pin2

Yup..I guess the profiling is sort of necessary esp. in a time like this...I mean, no one can help being a little wary...on the same token though I'd like everyone to be searched as well as possible...I mean...considering passin a bag through an x-ray scanner really isn't that much...just lettin people on the plane - well thats just fuckin stupid...And you're damn right about trusting our lives (and lives on our loved ones) to degenerates who are just there to pass a fuckin' buck.

I haven't heard of the airline you're talkin about...but I did hear about some airline in Israel (maybe it was the one you're talkin about) that stripsearches everyone that gets on board....sure you'll feel violated, but you have to do it..everyone has to do it...at least you'll feel safe.

security at the airports is a joke...dont believe what you hear on tv...my friend just went to florida and he had no probs walking through security with goodies....and when i picked my parents up at jfk coming home from italy the checkpoint was there but they wernt stopping anybody and i could pull up to the curb and just leave a car there without anyone even bothering me......

its a big network but security has been improved, you never know what to expect from them now and may wind up getting searched or questioned (in the intrest of helping keep us safe)

also security on the ground has been improved, I friend of a friend has dogs brought onto a bus...I never heard of that happing before

hopefully all the holes in security will get fixed

The Tel Aviv International Airport is something else. They open your bags and ask you a million personal questions, like where you're going, what's the nature of your visit, who do you know in Israel, and shit like that. I get annoyed because it takes like half an hour to get through their bullshit, but it makes sense that the security is so tight. El-Al is a good airline, but the Orthodox Jews that sit in the plane and pray really loud while you're trying to sleep pisses me off.

I flew out to Chicago from Islip a few weeks ago to do some work on our Chicago office's network. I had a buncha computer equipment and the security at Islip went through EVERYTHING. They even rescanned some of the equipment again. Not like I was shocked. I just didn't want to check it because I was only there for the day so I just wanted to zip in and out.

On the way back (left from Midway) they xray'd my bag (minus most of the computer stuff cuz it was left in chicago) and they told me to take the laptop out and they scanned that seperate. They checked my ID 2 times before I got to the xray machines.

You have to kinda expect security is going to be tight in some places and lax at others. With the amount of people going through they checks are only as good as the people doing them.

Oh, one last thing. I was waiting to check in for the flight home to Islip and I saw a buncha cops and a few National Guardsmen (Guardspersons for the PC people out there). Cop was walking a guy cuffed behind the back. Musta did something bad cuz he was asking the cop 'So this is a misdimmenor right?'

Musta sucked to be him.

Sanjay go back to INDIA ...

damm these indians

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha, dude, do u know wtf ur talkin' about? Do you know who our enemy is? Do some research and then talk. I hate ignorant people talking like they know their shit. PEACE.

Originally posted by stronut

damm these indians

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha, dude, do u know wtf ur talkin' about? Do you know who our enemy is? Do some research and then talk. I hate ignorant people talking like they know their shit. PEACE.

And who exactly is the enemy?

Originally posted by stronut

damm these indians

This is such a racist comment. And the last thing anyone needs to hear. India has the largest number of scientists in the world.It is a great country. Plus, their food is really good. Why the racism..I don't understand.

And who exactly is the enemy?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least not the Indians. As far as I know they are not the terrorists. I guess it would be difficult to say who the enemy is but still why make the racist remarks? I know one.

Osama Bin Laden and his crew.