Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever rubbed up against a stranger on purpose?

chula22

Once on the train a man tried to that, then I elbowed him.

Then on two seperate occasions my ass was grabbed on the street. That turned violent as well. I keep meaning to buy a stun gun so I can stun those mother fuckers!!!:chainsaw::biggun::chop: :bigfinger :splat:

Originally posted by xxlea

Once on the train a man tried to that, then I elbowed him.

Then on two seperate occasions my ass was grabbed on the street. That turned violent as well. I keep meaning to buy a stun gun so I can stun those mother fuckers!!!:chainsaw::biggun::chop: :bigfinger :splat:

girl you got a ba-doon-ka-doonk...

no... no...that's just... no... just wrong... no.... :laugh:

Yes- usually when I'm walking through a crowded club I'll keep my arms over my chest to avoid giving a guy a feel- However- sometimes when I'm fucked up and I see a hot girl I'll take down my arms and squeeze in maybe a tiny bit closer than necessary.

I've also noticed that other girls aren't that vigilant about protecting their boobies from other women, so I usually get to enjoy feeling a couple of pairs squeeze by me during the night.

I wonder if they're doing it on purpose too??? :confused:

I do it all the time. Stupid chicks can't do nothin' about it. Crowded subways. Trains. Busy streets. Packed dance clubs. They are the best places to cop a few free feels or, better yet, to slowly grind your cock into some girls' ass as you slide around her - this works best at a club when you can dance right into a girl's backside and pretend trhat it isn't your fault - its the crowd that's pushing you. Goddamn I love a free society.

When I am in a crowded nite club I always feel this extra hand right on my ass. I guess since I have a nice size wagon it always will get a pinch. I don't like it when it's happening in a not so crowded niteclub or walking down the street.That's when I get upset, because I didn't expect it!

• 3 weeks later...