Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok...I'm a moron.....

klohe

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

If you're referring to how one would go about in-text citations/quotations in a piece of writing, you might want to refer to the MLA handbook; it will give you the basic guidelines. If you're unsure of how to do such a thing at this stage, you'd better learn quickly.

y u gotta make it all hard with the big words and a handbook...

u just gotta click on the quote button by the persons name and u will see what happens... :D :D

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

If you're referring to how one would go about in-text citations/quotations in a piece of writing, you might want to refer to the MLA handbook; it will give you the basic guidelines. If you're unsure of how to do such a thing at this stage, you'd better learn quickly.

.. . . Thank you Agent Smith . .and I'd like to add that all forms must be signed, notarized and filled out in triplicate . .

Originally posted by sextacy911

y u gotta make it all hard with the big words and a handbook...

u just gotta click on the quote button by the persons name and u will see what happens... :D :D

I GOT IT!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx sextacy911! :D

Originally posted by pgiddy

but apparently not as much brains, who said anything about having fun, I'm sure you know how to have fun and occupy yourself. Does anyone know how to insert a smilie?

Actually, I have a lot of brains, and enough sense not to bicker on cp.