Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TWILO memories

o how i long for the dayz of TWILO....man i had put it 2 rest but now u brought back so many old memories.....i can remember going there the nite that DT and Carl Cox were there....i think that i had 2 drinks the whole nite and i stayed until noon from 10pm the nite b4....ooooooooo how i miss those days, o how i miss the vibe, o how i miss the unity of all people in that venue (black, white, asian, gay, straight, bi).....everybody was there to have a great time......RIP always and 4ever TWILO!:afro::letsgo:

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

o how i long for the dayz of TWILO....man i had put it 2 rest but now u brought back so many old memories.....i can remember going there the nite that DT and Carl Cox were there....i think that i had 2 drinks the whole nite and i stayed until noon from 10pm the nite b4....ooooooooo how i miss those days, o how i miss the vibe, o how i miss the unity of all people in that venue (black, white, asian, gay, straight, bi).....everybody was there to have a great time......RIP always and 4ever TWILO!:afro::letsgo:

Here, here!

yo thats PHAT!!!i think thats me on the top right corner!!!when did you record this?!?

have faith in house peeps...me tinks we'll soon have another spot to party our asses off...it may not be the same as TWILO but who wants it to be???

oh how i miss my twilo...walking up to the door, with the guys tryin to sell glowsticks and pills right on the side walk.lol. then as you walk in, the "twilo jitters" hit you...standing in line waiting to get onto the floor...finally gettin thru the threshold and raising your arms in the air, saying,"iam home!" then for the next 8 hrs, youre there to party, to enjoy music, and most importantly, enjoy life. twilo was like no other, and when some other place does open up, it has very large shoes to fill....there will never be another twilo...

awesome job with the flash, very very dope...:) peas.