Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anybody know anything about Paxil????

oak

It's no good recreationally (not saying you were going to utilize it that way) just letting others know who might think of using it for that purpose.

When it comes to SSRI's...I don't suggest self administering w/o proper diagnosis.

With the exception of Prozac following a night of rolling

It is a SSRI so E would be MUCH less effective at the same dose, as for coke, got me but most drugs in that class are stimulants too so may have some slight interaction.

The only drug in that class that may not interfere with E is welbutrin, since it reacts with dopamine instead of seratonin reuptake.

hope that helps,

BTW I am in no way the authority, so do some reasearch.

Originally posted by oak

well i am taking it to better my mood in daily life....i was just wondering would I be all fucked up if i decided to roll on e while i am already taking paxil everyday?

I hate to play daddy, but it really sounds like you shouldn't be rolling :(

If you need Paxil, it is probabally because of a low level of seratonin in your brain, and E would just exacerbate the problem.

I would look into the wonderful world of acid :) its so much more than E anyway, and much safer physically.

how mgs do you take of paxil? i have friends that were on various anti-depressants (prozac, paxil, zoloft) and were taking between 50-100 mgs of it per day.

they all tried dropping numerous times and nothing happened. the only thing i remember is a friend puking, but no other effects.

it's a waste of money to try pills while on anti-depressants, and furthermore, it's not a good combination to begin with (to reiterate what others have said).

however, not to put more ideas in your head, these friends were able to have a good time once i gave them a nice bump of the ~kizzzay~...

Why do you want to use Paxil to begin with? Some people take it as a postload when using E, and will maybe reduce the possible side effects such as temporary depression but you should try 5HTP for that and not paxil.Are you depressed? It takes 2-4 weeks of paxil to start working.Paxil is an SSRI, it has absolutely NO recreational value, and as already been said, it takes a while until it shows some effect.