Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know.......

Originally posted by allishara

We were actually thinking about getting a big group together and going to one of those hotel parties where theres some cheezy band or DJ and you get all dolled up and stay over night....

Not sure if its worth it though :rolleyes:

SOme people I know did that last year....I think they went to Jenks down the Shore. They actually had a lot of fun. You never know. It's all about the people and the mood.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

SOme people I know did that last year....I think they went to Jenks down the Shore. They actually had a lot of fun. You never know. It's all about the people and the mood.

We are having a NYE party at SPICY!!!!!

$50 open bar a night long, top shelf (everything but champagne)

Hot and Cold Buffet

DJ

JBR behind the bar!!!!!

Just a thought

Originally posted by allishara

Not yet Javo... not yet :(

and what are YOUR plans for NYE?...

besides smokin that wacky tobacy.....

:D

I havent thought about it as long as iam with my friends..

It s all good.. I know iam not planning on getting Fucked up!!

i got fucked up last week..

Ill give you a shout later.. after lunch!!!

I'm going to Metro.

I went last year and it was great. About 15 of us got rooms and they were connected, the whole hotel is packed with people all going to Metro. I hooked my room up with a system and all sorts of lights(blacklights,strobe) and had a shit load of alcohol. It's fun if you get a room, go early pre game and then go to Metro, you don't even half to go outside to wait on line. I think it stays open to like 8am that night, I left around 5am last year and half the crowd was still left, but it was a crackden. There's open bar untill 12am and it was real easy to get a drink. I just think it's a good idea because you don't have to deal with all that other bullshit.

Originally posted by tempkid

I'm going to Metro.

I went last year and it was great. About 15 of us got rooms and they were connected, the whole hotel is packed with people all going to Metro. I hooked my room up with a system and all sorts of lights(blacklights,strobe) and had a shit load of alcohol. It's fun if you get a room, go early pre game and then go to Metro, you don't even half to go outside to wait on line. I think it stays open to like 8am that night, I left around 5am last year and half the crowd was still left, but it was a crackden. There's open bar untill 12am and it was real easy to get a drink. I just think it's a good idea because you don't have to deal with all that other bullshit.

How much were tickets to get in? I ended up going to Hunkabunka for New Years Eve last year. I'd rather go to Metro this year.

Originally posted by piro8

How much were tickets to get in? I ended up going to Hunkabunka for New Years Eve last year. I'd rather go to Metro this year.

I think $120 or $100. That includes open bar and buffet and some other bullshit. Club also stays open till 8am or something like that. I also recomend getting a room, it makes everthing so much more conveniet.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

would you mind sending me a pm w some more details? i would be interested in this. thank you. anyone else know of any other shore pts having nye parties? i know studio/tru in ac will have a huge party.

I have no idea what I am doing yet, but I will probably end up goign to the city. I always end up giving myself an ulcer worrying bout what I am going on do New Years Eve, and the night always ends up being not that great. I think that NYE is so overrated.

Originally posted by DUCATI

i do not know about NYE yet MISS ALLI but u should be thinking about your BIG 21 next week... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICKIE!

I know... I know... THANK GOD....

For the past 2 years I've been Jennifer from Secaucus....

Now I can use my REAL license!.. Whooo-hoooo!!

See you at Abyss...

speaking of which...... donde esta' senor JArmenio??....

:confused::confused::confused::confused: