Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex books

romy20

So how many of you people buy these sex books to impove ur skills or just learn new positions ect

i have one but like it seems like so much information and you gotta actually study and practice it all, i mean the practicing part isnt bad though hehe

i want to buy me another one though

its funny lol whenever i go to the book store thats the first place i go to haha, those books are so graphic lol i love it

Originally posted by romy20

So how many of you people buy these sex books to impove ur skills or just learn new positions ect

I hate these books, Maxim Mags, Stuff mags... I boycott theyre existence I hate them... its cheating and its a disservice to real men... Theyre sellouts... They pawn off our hard earns experience and etc. to any idividual with 3 fuckin dollars in theyre pocket...

R&D (research and Development on my end) isnt cheap... shit Dinner,plays,trips,etc. all costs money, whips, chains,condoms,etc. money time effort priceless then these faggy dorks over at maxim who prolly couldnt even lay a carpet write this shit down and sell it to every tom dick and harry out there for 3 FUCKIN' dollars... noway... I hate them... BURN IN HELL!!!

shit while youre at why dont you publish the fuckin NFL's play books or fuckin sell teachers editions school books to High school kids ya dumb fucks...

sorry just venting... if anybody affiliated with these mags is reading this.... this is directed towards you and your staff...

DG, I think she's talking more along the lines of "Joy of Sex" or some book for "married couples only."

I'm sure we could all put together something a lot more interesting than anything else out on the market. Let's brainstorm people! Shit, I do work in publishing after all! I'd just be too embarrassed to show the proposal to anyone in my company- uhhh, here's a book me and some friends put together while I was supposed to be working for y'all... LMFAO! :laugh:

oops! my bad, i guess i misunderstood.

LMAO...

in any event youre in publishing??? I have a book that i wrote that would make us a killing, i m just looking to get published... If you can get it published Ill break you off a cut... PM me and Ill tell you the details...