Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone remember the early raver clothing brands??

SnOwiCe

hi guys.. i'm just doing some research, anyone remember the early raver clothing brands (circa early 90s) that were really popular, such as Stoopid & Fresh Jive?

My cousin used to design for Body & Soul (now defunct) back then which was one of the smaller rave/club/skate brands. If anyone can help me out, just dig back into your memory! much appreciated! what else was there....???

• 2 weeks later...

times new roman

I always think of stuff like tag rag, freshjive, that fuked company, jnco, stussy somewhat, breakdown, i also think of sweater vests with mens dress shirts and those big wooden beads i used to love those clothes so much -actually i still think they are cute it reminds me of when i was younger. freestyle days-

Rachael

• 2 weeks later...

its all about the fashion though I am totally hooked I started buying funky clothes, now i think that it willl never end. I just bought thiis miniture shirt it looks like it was fit for a doll but like it stretches out and is definatly to cute. I am a pretty small girl allready and when my mates saw the shirt there all like what the fu*# you fit that???? i wwas alll like ya so can mi mi. ha ha.

um its all about the eightys right now like not so in like the clothes aspect but graffitti I am likeing it alot .

total rags are really in here right now like putting shit together makeing yourselg think your whereing what some model on fashion file was wearing by versace last week but really its your moms old yellow woolys that pull up to your knees with the shortest skirt you can make with the hugest belt and a sweetly cut funked up shirt with some dyke on the front, ya I dont know

I like making shit and whereing layers........

where are you from again????

I ll talk to you later