Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMMGG I finally had sex......

....with trancend!!!!

Wow!! after all this time of just us talking and getting soooo turned on by eachother we finally fucked!!!

OMMGGGG it was SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOODDDDD

Ok, well yesterday I went over to his house cause there was no one there. So we went up to his room, and he was joking around to me, "you know you wanna fuck me and i know i wanna fuck you, so why don't we, why not"

so we were just messing around and stuff nothing sexual (yet), so we ended up on the bed and we just started talking, and he started to say stuff like outta no where, about what he wanted to do to me. OMFGGGG!! You have no idea how much this turned me on, so I was just like fuck it!!!

I was to the point where i was so fuckin horny i couldnt take it no more!!!!

We musta fucked for like 3 hours straight omggg I'm soooo sore rite now but it was sooo worth it wow

ughhh just thinking about this now makes me wanna fuck him again!!!

oh yeah and we took pics and everything (yep we got really into it), so if anyone wants to see them pm me and i'll show them to you hehe

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Poor Justin. Hey if you need any antibiotics for that horibble rash that is gonna develop just let me know.It usually pops up around 72 hrs later(so ive heard):tongue:

yeah justin ask bryan about the antibiotics he's got a whole stock of it since we all know he needs it

lol

:laugh: :laugh: