Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory this Friday - DAVE RALPH

Sound Factory Fridays Presents

DAVE RALPH

Kinetic Records

Being one of the biggest trance Djs in the World, Dave Ralph's talents have landed hims spots throughout the world, including an extensive US tour with Paul Oakenfold, headlining Woodstock 99, and stints in Ibiza. One of Ralph's most noteable CD releases was the followup to Paul Oakenfold's monumental release "Tranceport". The release of Tranceport 2 launched Dave Ralph into the forefront of the worldwide trance scene.

His new CD "Naturalized" was released in September, and was Ralph's first cd in 2 years. This cd celebrates the growth of his style, as well as his long awaited return to producing original tracks.

Spinning at Factory over the summer removed all doubts that such a succesfull Trance dj could move a non rave crowd. His last spot was the best set I have ever heard at Factory, and hopefully this Friday will be even better.

Sound Factory

46th Street between 11th and 12th Avenue

Doors open at 10pm, trendy or classy attire required

Launch, I heard that Dave had to cancell for tomorrow. I'm not trying to spread gossip. I was just wondering if you have heard anything to the contrary.

If you do know that he has cancelled please confirm this for the masses.

If you haven't heard anything, please make some phone calls so that you wont have any clubplanet people hating you for promoting a dj that doesn't show.

SK13

I just spoke to Management, and they said that Dave Ralph is

100% for tomorrow night. I got scared when I read your post, but I was told that Dave Ralph will definately be there. Sorry for not responding sooner, but I wasnt able to reach anyone until the last few minutes.

Sound Factory Fridays

The Pretty People Place

18 to party 21 to drink

46 st between 11ave and the west side highway

Dress code is stricty enforced

$30 Regualr admission $25 Reduced ONLY on the"EDDIE ASKEW"GUESTLIST

(To be placed on guestlist you MUST email me at lostintranz@yahoo.com before friday at 9:00pm your name last inital and number of people you will be arriving with)

*Example* Daniela T+5

"When you are on the guestlist all you have to do is arrive to sound factory before 2:00am (Be there early to avoid lines)

You have to go to the guestlist person and say you are on "EDDIE ASKEW" GUESTLIST tell them your name and show them all the people you are with, make sure they mark you off and give you and your friends your reduced admission passes.

THIS WEEK AT FACTORY LINEUP

Basment: HIP HOP By DJ Klutch Spinning only the HOTTEST Hip Hop, Rap, Reggee and break beats out

Main Floor: Joe Lodi and Guest DJ DAVE RALPH spinning the SICKEST house beats you can ever imagine

Fourth Floor: DJ Shawn Ink Spinning house and trance

Dont forget to send me your names to be placed on my guestlist.

So Launch, you are sure that Dave is coming?

I heard from someone that is friends with Joe Lodi, that Joe is taking his place for the night.

And my friend is not a gossip.

I really wanna go if it's gonna be Dave Ralph on the decks. But there is no way in hell I wanna be there if not.

SK13

Originally posted by sarahkim13

So Launch, you are sure that Dave is coming?

I heard from someone that is friends with Joe Lodi, that Joe is taking his place for the night.

And my friend is not a gossip.

I really wanna go if it's gonna be Dave Ralph on the decks. But there is no way in hell I wanna be there if not.

SK13

Honestly, Ive called the Director of Promotions twice and the Manager and they both said that Dave Ralph is 100%. If you have an email address or IM Ill contact you asap if something changes. I know most people dont trust Sound Factory, but honestly everytime that they have had a dj cancel they make it public. But Ill let you know if I hear anything.

launchpromo@hotmail.com