Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another New Brunswick meetup.. 11/27

Round 2! Since everyone had a great time at the last meetup i've decided to schedule another one. So far several people have agreed upon Tuesday November 27th at 9:30pm. As always everyone is welcome to pregame at my apartment and Chris will be there to bartend again. So far i'm thinking Stuff Yer Face again because they were pretty relaxed about how loud and obnoxious we got. Drink sharing was also not a problem although they do check IDs. So who is interested? Any suggestions as to where this should take place? Thanks

Originally posted by teklord310

Round 2! Since everyone had a great time at the last meetup i've decided to schedule another one. So far several people have agreed upon Tuesday November 27th at 9:30pm. As always everyone is welcome to pregame at my apartment and Chris will be there to bartend again. So far i'm thinking Stuff Yer Face again because they were pretty relaxed about how loud and obnoxious we got. Drink sharing was also not a problem although they do check IDs. So who is interested? Any suggestions as to where this should take place? Thanks

i am in... as always. (but you already knew that)

Here are some details for those who didn't know anything about the first meetup.... Stuff Yer Face is a fun resaurant on EAston Avenue that serves great food and a huge variety of drinks(mmmm fishbowls.... not to mention an insane selection of beer). 18 to party, 21 to drink. New Brunswick can be accessed via 287 Exit 10, NJTP Exit 9...etc) Everyone is welcome to come down and share some good times together, newbies are more than welcome. So don't be shy... come out and play.

LOL ok guys, I'm gonna definitely try and make it this time. I'm probally gonna chicken out again and not make it, but we'll see. Heh.. I tend to be too shy and I just pussy out :chainsaw:

So SYF @ 9:30pm on the 27th? Heh.. I think I might pre-game @your house this time too Yarin - at least that way I'll meet people before I get to SYF.

Well.. we'll see what happens this time..

Originally posted by codica3

LOL ok guys, I'm gonna definitely try and make it this time. I'm probally gonna chicken out again and not make it, but we'll see. Heh.. I tend to be too shy and I just pussy out :chainsaw:

So SYF @ 9:30pm on the 27th? Heh.. I think I might pre-game @your house this time too Yarin - at least that way I'll meet people before I get to SYF.

Well.. we'll see what happens this time..

Yah, pregame is the way to go, we already had the names with faces and everyone was having a good time even before SYF. Hope to see you there :)

Come on kid, you're killing me here. You had to pick the one night I cant make it. All you kats have fun...its all about fishbowl drinks. Keep Quoth in check this time if you can 'dad', and tell Chris to do a little dance for me when he gets the chance. Preferably in a nice mall somewhere. Be good, and if you reschedule it for...oh say a Thursday, or so like last time, I'll be sure to meet you all up.

aw come on yarin. u know i dont' go to rutgers, how am i supposed to get my ass down there on a tues night ? :) that's aiight, i now know where it is tho cuz i passed it while i was down there this weekend. maybe next time, at least now i know who you are, thanks for finding me at the show :)

Originally posted by chrisd

I am interested in the meetup on tuesday 11/27. where is the pre-party being held ? who's apartment ???

what are the directions ??

give a pm to teklord310 and im sure he can get you all the details on driving directions and times.. etc. :)

Hey all, I hope to see you all there and yes, i'd be happy to make drinks for people but if you don't chill with the whole dancing in mall shit someone's gonna get smacked. :cool: So anyway. Oh and for anyone else who might be interested i'm heading up to this party in ny on friday. its called seance and there are going to be some sick f-ing dj's there so let me know if anyones interested.

Yarin's a little bitch so he's not going.... again.

Hope the rest of your week is better than mine!! Later.

-Chris

Hmmm I'm debating whether to go or not. I usually do work on Tues...but I found out my paper's not do till Monday instead of Thursday so I could possibly go.

And Chris I think we all want to see a demonstration of this "mall dancing" we've been hearing so much about!

Codica3 if I decide to go....let me know if you want to meet up beforehand like we tried to plan last time.