Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dg & Atomic Appls

synderella420

Originally posted by synderella420

THANKS GUYS FOR KEEPING ME UP ALL IGHT LAST NIGHT LOL!! I FREAKIN WALKED INTO WRK HALF ASLEEP THIS MORNING!! DONT ASK ME HOW THE HELL I GOT UP THIS MORNING BUT I DID IT LOL! YOU GUYS ARE SO COOL TO BUG OUT WITH!!!!

APPLES: MAD TRICKS UP THE SLEEVE LOL!!!:)

i can tell your half asleep, look how you spelled my name... anyways.. yea it was all DG;s fault... but it was ok, i got to work, and fell asleep for 1 1/2 hours this morning when i walked into work. and then i had a meeting from 1:30-4:30, i knocked out during the whole shit... i was way way way in the back, it felt like i was in school, lol, i was hidding behind a pole. the funny thing is... my boss was snoring... hahahaha...

ohh yea DG, i found a way around my works firewall, i downloaded mad shit.. i just purchased a crappy external 4x cdr from ebay for 60 beans, going to burn mad shit and bring it home...

THANKS GUYS FOR KEEPING ME UP ALL IGHT LAST NIGHT LOL!! I FREAKIN WALKED INTO WRK HALF ASLEEP THIS MORNING!! DONT ASK ME HOW THE HELL I GOT UP THIS MORNING BUT I DID IT LOL! YOU GUYS ARE SO COOL TO BUG OUT WITH!!!!

i'm very curious how did they keep u up all nite?? haha

and what kind of tricks?

lol... hey sorry I clicked you guys last night, my Phone died mid convo... oops! thats what I get for bragging about it... sheesh.

Lol.. I was up at 6:45 and worked 12hrs... Didnt feel a drop of it till i got home and ate dinner then it hit me like a ton of bricks, i passed out for a quick power nap and Now im rearing to go...

Round 2?