Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just one of those days!!!

shroomy

God damn, I have never needed a spliff more in my life than today.

9 hours of a spliting fucking headache, sitting in front of a stupid ass monitor only to have my boss tell me we are not going to roll out what I was working on because of a reorg in the company.

And the fucker knew yesterday and forgot to tell me!

Then on the way home some asshole blocks me in at the gasstation so I am stuck there while he walked over to get a fucking Wendy's hamburger.

Then he starts yelling at me cause I am overreacting, it was only five minutes whats the big deal?

And then he tells me what an asshole I am.

He was right on that one, but damn... I earned my right to be an asshole today!!!

BTW in Georga there is a law called "Fighting Words." It basically says, if you say enough offensive shit, and someone kicks your ass for it, you should have known better and can't sue him or press for assault charges.

That should be a constitutional ammendment!

Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out. My uncle Al said that one day...unfortunately he put his theories into practice one cold New York morning. It took sixty ATF agents and one UH-1 Huey to take him down. That gene sequence runs strong in the male side of the family :).