Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious at Platinum Grand Opening

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R Bar remains open til 3am only on the weekends because it is located in Woodbridge. As does Poor Billy's etc......I do not ever see a 3am closing taken place in New Brunswick. For this reason, now if you really payed attention to what happened in Sayerville, you would know that New Brunswick oringinaly had a 3am closing and pushed it back. Which was a key point in the Sayerville mess. With the things going on in Jersey and in the clubs, even NYC for that matter I do not see this happening anytime time soon. It would be great for that to happen but the chances are slim to none. So in all R Bar did not have anything changed to suit their needs, which is what was seemingly implied, and there really has yet to be a town in Jersey to offer extra time to the bars/clubs so guys/gals dont get your hopes up, just live with 2am

Originally posted by beyourself420

For this reason, now if you really payed attention to what happened in Sayerville, you would know that New Brunswick oringinaly had a 3am closing and pushed it back. Which was a key point in the Sayerville mess. With the things going on in Jersey and in the clubs, even NYC for that matter I do not see this happening anytime time soon. It would be great for that to happen but the chances are slim to none.

That whole Sayerville mess is just that, a mess.... That hour really does make a difference. It would be nice, but I do agree the chances are slim to none......Oh well.........

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

That whole Sayerville mess is just that, a mess.... That hour really does make a difference. It would be nice, but I do agree the chances are slim to none......Oh well.........

Oh well?!?! :eek: We'll still tear it up! :D Whip cream anybody?

2am sucks ass. Funny thing... this past monday I say 2 undercover cops outside of Gaebel's right around 1:55am or so. I'm not exactly sure what they were doing but I have a feeling they were checking to make sure things were ending at 2am. But we can always hope for the best.

Originally posted by teklord310

2am sucks ass. Funny thing... this past monday I say 2 undercover cops outside of Gaebel's right around 1:55am or so. I'm not exactly sure what they were doing but I have a feeling they were checking to make sure things were ending at 2am. But we can always hope for the best.

They weren't exactly undercover....but they were chilling out there for a while....

I'm very excited about finally having a place to go hear some good dance music in New Brunswick. I have told all of my friends about this event and they are looking forward to it as well. Is there a guestlist for Satuday? Also is it possible to reserve a table, i.e. bottle service etc.?

Originally posted by slate183

It will be 23 for guys only on Saturdays, but this weekend is 21 for everyone because it's the grand opening.

\

Peter,

I am not sure if this is you if it is good luck on Saturday. Definitely good hype for this Saturday. The place is gorgeous.

Sergio

Manager Joeys Night Club

Originally posted by stigeleiro

\

Peter,

I am not sure if this is you if it is good luck on Saturday. Definitely good hype for this Saturday. The place is gorgeous.

Sergio

Manager Joeys Night Club

Sergio-

Thanks a lot! I'll pass the message on to Pete.

-Adam

Originally posted by ablane

hey does anybody know what time JV will start spinnin? are there any guestlists for the opening?

I think this question needs to be answered. JV is doing the ROXY Saturday, and thats all. I hope this isn't true, because I will be at Platinum. Not just for JV, but for my friends. But is there any truth to him being @ Platinum???:confused: I doubt he'll do both:rolleyes: